I've just got a DS...

#1FinalGamer877Posted 6/18/2012 11:19:03 PM
So as one of the veterans here, I decided to move out. Thanks for everyone who's been contributing in this board. It's been almost 4 years I've been in this board. See you again on World Championship! Farewell!
---
"My memory is bad." "How bad is it?" "How bad is what?"
#2silvereyes47Posted 6/19/2012 3:45:27 AM
FinalGamer877 posted...
So as one of the veterans here, I decided to move out. Thanks for everyone who's been contributing in this board. It's been almost 4 years I've been in this board. See you again on World Championship! Farewell!

it will be lonely without you, since you and i are the most active member in this board...
anyway it's about time i get my PS Vita as well...
---
and so turn wheel of time...
#3TenaciouzZPosted 6/19/2012 6:47:23 AM
Im new at this board and i could see that you 2 are the most active( or only) members here, so i guess this board will die soon.Anyway, bye.
#4silvereyes47Posted 6/20/2012 3:20:35 AM
TenaciouzZ posted...
Im new at this board and i could see that you 2 are the most active( or only) members here, so i guess this board will die soon.Anyway, bye.

you are right
this board will not dead as long as you keep contributing here
i'm thinking to visit this board once in a while until i found someone active here, such as FinalGamer877. Maybe you're the one TenaciouzZ
you know we're talking about 2008 games, no wonder this board is dead as no one playing this game anymore
---
#5TenaciouzZPosted 6/20/2012 6:21:11 AM
True, no one plays ps2 anymore.Only way to make this game alive is that they make tag force 2&3 for ps2. I wonder why they didnt do that anyway.
#6silvereyes47Posted 6/23/2012 4:10:56 AM
TenaciouzZ posted...
True, no one plays ps2 anymore.Only way to make this game alive is that they make tag force 2&3 for ps2. I wonder why they didnt do that anyway.

you're wondering is as good as i am, no further tag force for ps2
i hope you still wander around in this board, TenaciouzZ
i feel lonely after FinalGamer877 left this board

how about you sharing your deck?
post it so people can comment on it
---
#7TenaciouzZPosted 6/30/2012 3:49:35 PM
I had some internet problems lately so i couldn't be active here, but it's fine now. And for my deck, im using chimeratech but im currently thinking on one based on Kinetic Soldier so il probably post it in few days.
More topics from this board...
Let's keep this board Alive!Matty0289557/12 3:37AM