Diamond Akillics

#1PacManX12Posted 2/22/2009 9:17:25 PM
I just got the Diamond Akillics, and I've been trying to figure out who the hell can use them. I figured a Hellion might be able to, so I grabbed one of those but no use. Saber can't even use it. It attacks twice, plus the pun is just too amazing to pass up on this.
Much thanks,
PacManX12
---
Oh Junk D: X-Box Live: PacmanX12
"There should be a perk called I'M A DINOSAUR where you can sell your bones for caps." - Sadhill Showdown
#2radiantheartPosted 2/22/2009 9:18:25 PM
I would think Debora.. but I didn't marry her.
---
AC:CF - Steph in Nocturne: 2750-4606-0211
I am sloth. Hear me snore. ~ I am shtill in shock?
#3Then00bAvengerPosted 2/22/2009 9:20:43 PM
It's a Debora only equip
---
A refusal of praise is a desire to be praised twice.
#4BunnywunnyPosted 2/22/2009 9:23:20 PM
they're fake fingernails for debora
her starting weapon is akillics also

and the weapon animation looks like fingernail scratches
---
"Me fail English? that's unpossible"
-Ralph Wiggum
#5Lancehead_cAPosted 2/22/2009 9:23:40 PM
What's the pun? I'm not getting this one.
---
That thing you burnt up isn't important to me: it's the Fluid Catalytic Cracking Unit. It makes shoes for orphans. Nice job breaking it, hero. - GLaDOS
#6PacManX12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2009 9:24:36 PM
Oh, weak. Eh, oh well. That's 16K that goes right into my pocket, then. On another note, anyone know where a good leveling spot for high experience point monsters/Level 30-32 characters? Figure may as well kill two birds with one stone, right?
Thanks,
PacManX12
---
Oh Junk D: X-Box Live: PacmanX12
"There should be a perk called I'M A DINOSAUR where you can sell your bones for caps." - Sadhill Showdown
#7BunnywunnyPosted 2/22/2009 9:31:34 PM
fake fingernails are acrylics and the weapon is a"kill"ics
---
"Me fail English? that's unpossible"
-Ralph Wiggum
#8Lancehead_cAPosted 2/22/2009 9:34:33 PM
Ah, I thought it had something to do with the "kill" in the word. Didn't know that's what fake fingernails were called though. You learn something new everyday! Thanks :)
---
That thing you burnt up isn't important to me: it's the Fluid Catalytic Cracking Unit. It makes shoes for orphans. Nice job breaking it, hero. - GLaDOS
#9GarathPosted 2/22/2009 9:43:09 PM
Fake fingernails are made of and commonly called acrylics. These fake fingernails are weapons called akillics.
---
That's where I saw the leprechaun,
he told me to burn things.- Ralph
#10Lancehead_cAPosted 2/22/2009 9:46:32 PM
Yeah, I know what acrylic is. I've got a couple tubes of acrylic paint on my desk in fact (for some art complementary course I did last term). Just didn't know about the fingernails.
---