Diamond Akillics

• Topic Archived
7 years ago#1
I just got the Diamond Akillics, and I've been trying to figure out who the hell can use them. I figured a Hellion might be able to, so I grabbed one of those but no use. Saber can't even use it. It attacks twice, plus the pun is just too amazing to pass up on this.
Much thanks,
PacManX12
Oh Junk D: X-Box Live: PacmanX12
"There should be a perk called I'M A DINOSAUR where you can sell your bones for caps." - Sadhill Showdown
7 years ago#2
I would think Debora.. but I didn't marry her.
AC:CF - Steph in Nocturne: 2750-4606-0211
I am sloth. Hear me snore. ~ I am shtill in shock?
7 years ago#3
It's a Debora only equip
A refusal of praise is a desire to be praised twice.
7 years ago#4
they're fake fingernails for debora
her starting weapon is akillics also

and the weapon animation looks like fingernail scratches
"Me fail English? that's unpossible"
-Ralph Wiggum
7 years ago#5
What's the pun? I'm not getting this one.
That thing you burnt up isn't important to me: it's the Fluid Catalytic Cracking Unit. It makes shoes for orphans. Nice job breaking it, hero. - GLaDOS
7 years ago#6
Oh, weak. Eh, oh well. That's 16K that goes right into my pocket, then. On another note, anyone know where a good leveling spot for high experience point monsters/Level 30-32 characters? Figure may as well kill two birds with one stone, right?
Thanks,
PacManX12
Oh Junk D: X-Box Live: PacmanX12
"There should be a perk called I'M A DINOSAUR where you can sell your bones for caps." - Sadhill Showdown
7 years ago#7
fake fingernails are acrylics and the weapon is a"kill"ics
"Me fail English? that's unpossible"
-Ralph Wiggum
7 years ago#8
Ah, I thought it had something to do with the "kill" in the word. Didn't know that's what fake fingernails were called though. You learn something new everyday! Thanks :)
That thing you burnt up isn't important to me: it's the Fluid Catalytic Cracking Unit. It makes shoes for orphans. Nice job breaking it, hero. - GLaDOS
7 years ago#9
Fake fingernails are made of and commonly called acrylics. These fake fingernails are weapons called akillics.
That's where I saw the leprechaun,
he told me to burn things.- Ralph
7 years ago#10
Yeah, I know what acrylic is. I've got a couple tubes of acrylic paint on my desk in fact (for some art complementary course I did last term). Just didn't know about the fingernails.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived