What this game SHOULD have been like.

#21Maddy555(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2008 1:13:44 PM
OH, FORGOT TO ADD!!!

- Starting to make Davros's chair. No idea how I'm going to do his face, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
---
Would a woodchuck chuck wood if a woodchuck could chuck wood at Wood to see if Wood would chuck wood with a woodchuck?
#22JakeulaPosted 7/23/2008 4:53:29 AM
Are there only going to be Cybus Cybermen or are there going to be regular Cybermen too?
#23Maddy555(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2008 1:57:18 PM
Cybus Cybermen are the 'main' Cybermen in the game, but I'm considering letting players unlock a Classic Cyberman after killing a certain amount of enemies or something.
---
Would a woodchuck chuck wood if a woodchuck could chuck wood at Wood to see if Wood would chuck wood with a woodchuck?
#24JakeulaPosted 7/29/2008 2:30:14 AM
awesome, I love the cybermen.
#25Maddy555(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2008 2:13:49 PM
That f*****g Sontaran and its f*****g new armour! AAAARGHHHH!

Sorry 'bout that. The new Sontaran armour is just driving me round the bend. Grrr!
---
#26Maddy555(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2008 2:28:10 PM
Dammit, why do I keep forgetting to add important details in my posts! Anyhoo:

Me and my girlfriend, Jess, are going away for a week to Paris. So, no Doctor Who: Battlefront* for a while. Sorry! (At least I don't have to be mad at that f-ing Sontaran armour!)

* That's the title I'm considering using. I mean, I'm basing most of my ideas on Star Wars: Battlefront so it makes sense. If anyone has any ideas for the title, please post here for when I return. Doctor Who: Battlefront is only the working title, remember.

---
#27omegabrainPosted 8/16/2008 3:35:07 AM
Im bumping to keep the thread alive
---
"Thrice hath the bros of smash banded. Aided by konami and guided by Sakurai, they'll save the world in the foretold Brawl"-book of Nintey,Brawl 3:44
#28JakeulaPosted 8/19/2008 9:06:28 AM
Bump