Rare (King) Horse List

#1Zyllus_Posted 5/21/2009 9:24:01 PM

I am trying to find a King horse, but have no clue how to tell if the horse is rare or not.
What are the names of all the rare horses in the game?

#2Wren28Posted 5/22/2009 12:39:23 AM

The names vary, my Shadow Runner King's name is Dun Zephyr, but someone else's Shadow Runner may have a completely different name. What you need to look for is if it has Consider the World and Heavenly Physique in it's description. If it's a grey colored horse and you level it correctly it will be Grey King (basically Hex Mark though). If it's a brown horse it will become Dapple King. If it's a auburny red horse it will become Auburn King. If it's a dark brown/black (but not pitch black) horse it will become Ebon King. If it's a pitch black horse it will become Shadow Runner King. If it is a brightish red horse (a lot more red than the auburn one) it should become Red Hare King.

Another easy way to tell between a red, red horse and an auburn one is to look at the starting speed. A red, red one that should turn into Red Hare usually starts at 380+ when at level one, but an auburn one starts much lower than that (somewhere between 320-340 something, give or take a bit...340 may be pushing it though).

#3Zyllus_(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2009 8:59:42 AM

Wren28 posted...

The names vary, my Shadow Runner King's name is Dun Zephyr, but someone else's Shadow Runner may have a completely different name. What you need to look for is if it has Consider the World and Heavenly Physique in it's description. If it's a grey colored horse and you level it correctly it will be Grey King (basically Hex Mark though). If it's a brown horse it will become Dapple King. If it's a auburny red horse it will become Auburn King. If it's a dark brown/black (but not pitch black) horse it will become Ebon King. If it's a pitch black horse it will become Shadow Runner King. If it is a brightish red horse (a lot more red than the auburn one) it should become Red Hare King.

Another easy way to tell between a red, red horse and an auburn one is to look at the starting speed. A red, red one that should turn into Red Hare usually starts at 380+ when at level one, but an auburn one starts much lower than that (somewhere between 320-340 something, give or take a bit...340 may be pushing it though).

so horses with the title Trained Horses, can turn into King horses?

#4Wren28Posted 5/25/2009 12:29:57 PM

Yes, as long as it has Considers the World and Heavenly Physique in the description under the picture of the horse. And as long as you level it up right...

#5ZazabarPosted 5/25/2009 2:58:02 PM
and now how exactly would one go about finding a horse with both considers the world and heavenly physique?
---
http://www.ytmnd.com/users/Zazabar
You'll see...I'll still be Andy's favorite toy. >:)
#6Wren28Posted 5/26/2009 12:49:17 AM

It's mostly about luck. Take two characters with Lady Luck (Liu Bei, Guan Ping, Zhen Ji, Xiao Qiao, Xu Zhu, Yuan Shao), put them both on a horse with Find Saddle and take them into Conquest for Wu, Guan Du, Shi Ting, Chang Ban, YTR...find the box containing a saddle in whichever map you go onto, and hope an officer drops a saddle as well, this way you can get up to four saddles at the end. Harder difficulty may help as well. And just keep trying until you get a horse with those qualities. I got quite a few of mine off of Conquest for Wu, but I did get others off the other ones I mentioned (you can try any map really, but those I listed I definitely got a rare horse on).