No Sound?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Rage
  3. No Sound?
5 years ago#1
Anyone else have this? I just popped the game in, downloaded the update and the install, and I have no sound at all. My other games work just fine, and videos and mp3s have sound, but not Rage. Uh...What's up with that?
On the losing end of a wishbone, and I won't pretend not to mind - CLUTCH
PSN: BRD529
5 years ago#2
I didnt even know it had an update already.. was it saposta have a day one patch ? cause ive stayed off line with it and works fine for me....
5 years ago#3
Everything working fine here I installed game quit out Put in my DLC Codes from Anarchy pack Downloaded and Installed those and Booted my game up you may have to reinstall that sucks...
PSN- TOOHIGH2DIE420
5 years ago#4
I am having the same problem. Re-installing it now to see if that helps. So Peed off right now, oh well.
...and I'm goin right out the door.
5 years ago#5
So did re-installing fix the problem? Because I am having the same problem.
../|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_ http://dvdfone.dvdaf.com/owned
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,
5 years ago#6
So does the game have problems with certain sound systems? Because I can't hear the game through my sound system, but when I switch over to my t.v. speakers, I can hear sound. I haven't had any problems with any of my other games when connected to my sound system so I don't know what the problem is.
../|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_ http://dvdfone.dvdaf.com/owned
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,
5 years ago#7
Having the same problem. Anyone with updates or advice please let us know.
5 years ago#8
im guessing all of you have newer tv'ss hr or better... old tv's work great for the new gammes
"questions are a burden to others and a danger to you"- cleveland brown
5 years ago#9
Tried deleting the patch- didn't work. Tried reinstalling the game- didn't work. Sound doesn't come out of my tv or surround sound speakers. Sound works fine with all my other games. Talk about disappointed.
5 years ago#10
I have the same problem! I wouldn't have installed the update if I knew about it! This sucks!
Gamertag: galamb
PSN: galamb
  1. Boards
  2. Rage
  3. No Sound?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived