World Map??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rage
  3. World Map??

User Info: jporter313

jporter313
5 years ago#1

Just got RAGE a couple days ago, and I've only had a few hours to play it, but so far I'm loving it a lot more than the 8.0 we gave it. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a world map for the game. I haven't been able to find it in-game, and when I look on Google, all it comes up with are a bunch of WoW maps. Does anyone know if this exists somehwere in official or fan made form?

I know it seems like kind of a frivilous thing, but for me, having a world map marked with tantalizing landmarks and areas I'm going to be able to see is an important part of enjoying an open world game.

User Info: Egocentrism

Egocentrism
5 years ago#2
I've also been looking for one, having a hard time though. I find it odd that they didn't include an in-game map.

User Info: mearhar1

mearhar1
5 years ago#3
The only world map u will get is if u have the guide

jporter313
5 years ago#4

man, for me, thatalone is almost worth buying the guide for. I know it sounds crazy, but it really helps with my enjoyment of the game.

mearhar1
5 years ago#5
I got the guide for free so Im happy

jporter313
5 years ago#6

How'd you work that one?

User Info: Firehawk030

Firehawk030
5 years ago#7
I got the Rage: Anarky Edition and i got a copy of the world map with my copy of the game.
maybe it wasn't available with slandered edition copies.
The Firehawk

User Info: Jdog88

Jdog88
5 years ago#8
Someone posted this here a few days ago. I believe he took a picture of the guide map:

http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f335/MikeKappel/?action=view&current=mapofrage.jpg
PSN: Jdog88

mearhar1
5 years ago#9
If you bought the game at toys r us on Tuesday u got a 10 gift card and the guide

jporter313
5 years ago#10

Thanks, wish that was a scan rather than a photo, but beggars can't be choosers I guess.

1. Boards
  2. Rage
  3. World Map??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived