Rage Anachy Edition not working?

#1Rick_CruzPosted 11/6/2011 4:01:59 PM
Hi!

So, I just brought rage anarchy edition. Inside the rage box I found a code to download wasteland sewer missions. But there were no codes for the Crimson Elite Armor/Rat Rod Buggy and etc... I started the game (already downloaded the sewer missions DLC and instaled too), got to wellspring but there were no choice to chose the Crimson Elite Armor,. Am I doing something wrong?
#2Super-PangolinPosted 11/6/2011 4:17:57 PM
The code should be for all things at once, mine was. I only got one code for everything. The Crimson Elite armor is a wee little bit into Wellspring, an easy way to tell if it worked is if you started out the game with the double-barrel shotgun and spiked knuckles (Fists of Rage) as weapon options... if you did then don't worry, it's working, the armor/Rat Rod buggy will show up eventually.
---
"ur beastly" kamikaze_01
IDs: Super-Pangolin / Dedashi / Ghost-Pangolin
#3dargondarkfirePosted 11/7/2011 11:11:38 PM
i had seperate codes, the sewers was on one side of the sheet and items were on the otherside.
you will get the nuckles and shotgun when you get the pistol, the armor you can get in wellspring, you get 4 suit choices if you have the dlc and the armor is pretty much all 3 suits in 1.
and the ratrod will be available to you once you get access tot eh garage in welspring.
#4MohandasgandhiPosted 11/8/2011 4:27:02 PM
My codes also came in a set of two, on one slip of paper, one side was the Sewer's and the other side was the Armor/Weapons/Ratrod. Two codes total.
---
PSN: Rock-Keits
http://www.youtube.com/user/RockKeits
#5Super-PangolinPosted 11/8/2011 5:25:47 PM
Maybe I'm getting confused. I've bought a load of games with codes so I'm probably actually wrong haha.
---
"ur beastly" kamikaze_01
#6Pbrowder33Posted 11/8/2011 9:18:35 PM

I bought the game at Gamestop pre-owned and after playing for 8 hours or so decided to check out the DLC. I should have tried to use the code (though it's a pre-owned copy I'm not sure the person before me used it) but instead I just downloaded it off of PSN. The sewers are accessible, though underwhelming, but I don't have the weapons. I've looked on all the forums but most people commenting bought the Anarchy Edition new.

Basically I need help getting the double barrel shotgun and melee weapon. Has anyone had this issue? I really would like to get the full DLC (again, pretty weak) and would like the weapons. Thanks!

#7dargondarkfirePosted 11/10/2011 4:52:30 AM
Pbrowder33 posted...
I bought the game at Gamestop pre-owned and after playing for 8 hours or so decided to check out the DLC. I should have tried to use the code (though it's a pre-owned copy I'm not sure the person before me used it) but instead I just downloaded it off of PSN. The sewers are accessible, though underwhelming, but I don't have the weapons. I've looked on all the forums but most people commenting bought the Anarchy Edition new. Basically I need help getting the double barrel shotgun and melee weapon. Has anyone had this issue? I really would like to get the full DLC (again, pretty weak) and would like the weapons. Thanks!

there not together, they are seperate dlc. and they don't offer the anarchy gear on the shop. wich means they wont, they will ofer it in a few months, or in a year or 2 like they did with the preorder dlc for new vegas.
so if it still has the dlc papers in it try seeing if the amarchy code works.

as for the shotgun its kinda useless. it comes with 12 rounds and since it fires 2 shells at once it has 6 shots, and the shop if i remember right doesn't sell shotgun shells until you get the normal shotgun and its does the same damage as far as ive seen and requires super close and constant reloading.
on nigthmare the fists are useless everything will kill you before you can hope to pure melee kill them and if they are weak its better to just use a weapon melee slam.
rat rod, its just a second buggy ive noticed to differnces except paint jobs you can buy for it.

crimson elite, this is the one and true only purepose for this dlc.
normaly when you get to well spring you are told to get clothes, you get 3 options without the dlc, suit 1 gives a 5% shop discount, suit 2 gives an engineering bonus (um i think this means it reduces part requirements? and the third gives 1 armor.
with the dlc you get a 4th option the crimson elite and it gives you 5% discount, engineering bonus, 1 armor.

the shop then sells 2 armor upgrades wich will bring you to 4 and the shop in subway town later in the game gives 1 more wich brings it to 4.

in the long run the armor is best.
#8Super-PangolinPosted 11/10/2011 12:55:25 PM
dargondarkfire posted...
as for the shotgun its kinda useless.

Wrong.

Double-barrel shotgun + pop rockets = f***ing everything to pieces
---
"ur beastly" kamikaze_01
#9Super-PangolinPosted 11/10/2011 2:09:33 PM
Plus you can also keep your combat shotgun free for buckshot/pulse if you use the DB shotgun for pop rockets.
---
"ur beastly" kamikaze_01