Will there be a Rage 2??

#11libertangoPosted 8/2/2012 4:01:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#12Yunthor_HnCPosted 8/7/2012 1:54:07 PM
zombiehunting84 posted...
After seeing the butthurt over the Mass Effect 3 ending, then seeing the ending for myself. I can safely say that gamers are just a bunch a whiney lil brats that just want a typical basic happy ending every goddamn time. Im planning on getting this soon and im willing to bet the ending wont be bad.

I'd settle for an ending that was an ending. The final level was lackluster (insanely easy for all the buildup), 1 slightly modified version of an existing enemy, a handful of regular troops, a couple with shielding, 1 with armour, and the ending wasn't a cliffhanger - it was a non-ending. You complete your final mission, you see some arks come out of the ground, cut to credits and back to main menu.

The whole thing left me thinking "That's it?" It felt more like I completed a standard mission than finished the game. It doesn't have to be a 'happy' ending, but at least make it an ending of some kind.
---
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
The WTF!?-o-meter is currently... Normal
#13gameguru2Posted 8/12/2012 3:54:13 PM
I stopped playing games for stories long ago but every once and awhile, a great story comes along.

Shooters kinda lack a soul anyway because you never see your character, only hands. Storys told in game by watching peoples lips move stinks thanks to half life. Not that HL2 is bad.
#14GameMastr5899Posted 8/13/2012 9:02:52 AM
this game did not actually suffer from the lag to death issues I had from fall out new vegas...

totally solid all the way through..

yes the ending was a bit.. a bit anti climatic.. a "boss" would have been nice but whatever
---
Gadwin's secret Move Dragon King Slice!!-Justin
Legend of Grandia
#15flairePosted 8/16/2012 11:25:57 AM
Yeah the game has great mechanics but gets a bit repetitive without a more compelling story or environment.

You get that 'same old, same old' feeling about 1/2 to 3/4 of the way through it.
---
So many games......So little time.......
#16BuffaloNYPosted 8/22/2012 6:46:56 AM
Nobody knows if there will be Rage 2.
So you cant ask it here.
---
This sig has been removed because its content violated the code of conduct!
#17iamnamtabPosted 8/25/2012 9:11:26 AM
Probably not. It wasn't GROUNDBREAKING or AMAZING that much besides graphics, it's really just another game, plus the thing was really tied up with (SPOILERS) all the arks being raised, it's at least 1000 intelligent, strong, etc. people versus an already crippled enemy
---
Why do you care so much about my signature?
#18CockneyRebel27Posted 9/24/2012 1:26:39 PM
Didn't id create a whole new engine from scratch just for Rage?? That's why there's the pop in and never had the time to create a solid story. To have an ending like that plus a whole brand new engine, plus the marketing they did for Rage...how can there not be a rage 2?????? Can anyone confirm or deny?!?!
---
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
#19HAWK327Posted 9/24/2012 2:08:26 PM
I'd be happy for DLC like they mentioned when they announced Dawnguard for Skyrim. I'd pay 10 dollars for a decent campaign or missions that last 4-5 hours. I really enjoyed this game as much as borderlands. The enemy ai and the graphics are amazing and the movement of the ai is the best I've even seen in a shooter.
---
Not changing this sig until the Jets win a Superbowl. So I guess this sig is here to stay forever!Started 1/23/08
#20ElBorak77Posted 9/26/2012 12:57:55 AM(edited)
if you guys still have the game check out my secrets topic on the 2nd page. i submitted it to this site but for some reason they never put it up.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/942656-rage/63115327

---
PSN El_Borak_77