Free sewer code...

#1SmokingGhostPosted 10/4/2011 12:31:59 AM
...if you bought it new. :D

It's on the back of your little code insert on the other side of your Anarchy Edition code. Apparently the sewers are chock full of mutants and loot, and you can access it as soon as you're done with the whole Ghost Clan Hideout tutorial level in the beginning. It's just easy to miss the pamphlet since it's on the other side. Good mutant hunting, folks.

What... you think I was gonna give out my code to someone who bought it used? Fat chance. :P
---
[Smoking Ghost]
#2thanoswizardPosted 10/4/2011 12:39:45 AM
I got that too. Suposedly everyone who made a retail purchase got it. I also got a free upgrade to the Anarchy edition which gave me a double barrel sawed off shotgun, a "rat rod" buggy, something called fists of rage and a cool suit of armor.
---
Madness? THIS IS SKYRIM!!!(kicks dragon into pit of death)
#3xR4zorwirexPosted 10/4/2011 12:47:50 AM
is the code for the sewer like a one shot deal specifically for people who got it retail or is it a programmed code in the game? Cuz i got it on steam and dont have any codes :(
---
Razor
#4Game Player05Posted 10/4/2011 1:01:50 AM
thanoswizard posted...
I got that too. Suposedly everyone who made a retail purchase got it. I also got a free upgrade to the Anarchy edition which gave me a double barrel sawed off shotgun, a "rat rod" buggy, something called fists of rage and a cool suit of armor.

Did you preorder, or were they just handing them out?
---
Meh, new sig time.
#5iambmcPosted 10/4/2011 1:50:36 AM
Because no one looks at the other side of a piece of paper with crap printed on it.
#6Tom___DPosted 10/6/2011 2:41:49 AM
iambmc posted...
Because no one looks at the other side of a piece of paper with crap printed on it.

^^^lol, thats me, would have missed it all together if I hadn't seen this topic.

Thanks TC
#7pholt1938Posted 10/6/2011 2:59:21 AM
I guess it's fitting to point out how laughable it is that they thought adding the "Sewers" or whatever, just another version of an online pass, would be an incentive to purchase new, when it fact it makes me stay as far away from their game as possible. Good thing I rented it to, because 5 hours in, I want to tear off my own face from boredom.

Good thing I know the people that work at my rental store. I always get there first, and they let me use the code in the case, or on the back of the manual, for some games. I never have to buy any retarded passes, and I get to play games for like $4. Which is what RAGE is worth, given my time with it.

You mad, online pass supporter kids? :)
---
XBL - Tango Everblack
PSN - Tango2Enigma
#8lamprey263Posted 10/6/2011 4:38:34 AM
I redeemed the Anarchy Edition code but haven't found the sewer entrance, must have missed it.