What armor did you pick?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Rage
  3. What armor did you pick?
4 years ago#1
Anyone get the Anarchy Pack but did not pick the Crimson armor?

Questioning if it makes that much of a difference.

Think I might get one of the first 3 for aesthetic appeal and to make things more challenging.
4 years ago#2
I'd like to know WHAT the bonus for the engineering actually is/does. Since that's what I picked.
For the same reasons as TC.
---
Korgoth of Barbaria - You couldn't handle more than one anyway.
4 years ago#3
bump
4 years ago#4
i used the crimson one.... doesn't make since to choose one of the other three if that one does everything all of the rest do.
4 years ago#5
Gonna choose the fabricator one. I dont wanna make it too easy. Besides, its the most baddass looking one by far.
4 years ago#6
Engineer...like to build.
4 years ago#7
When do you get to pick your armor? Is this something Dan gives you? Only ask because I did get the Anarchy edition and I don't yet have the Buggy or the Armor.
4 years ago#8

You get to choose your armor when you hit Wellspring, about 1.5 hours into the game.

4 years ago#9
^^^This is how I know it is going to take me 2x or 3x longer than the average gamer to finish this. I got to Wellspring at about the 4 hour mark.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
4 years ago#10
What is the difference between a non-fabricator and a fabricator/crimson?

How much of a bonus is there to the engineering?

If its just a slight increase of damage done by drones, forget about it. I want visual changes.
  1. Boards
  2. Rage
  3. What armor did you pick?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived