Attention All Dead Island Forum Members This Is Important ---> [Please Read]

#1TechlandFanPosted 6/5/2011 11:36:12 AM
ATTENTION ALL FORUM MEMBERS THIS IS IMPORTANT [PLEASE READ] I mainly posted this thread as a way to get across to other people to find out what they really want to see in the game because it is evident that a majority of fans are actually disappointed with the beta game play. I insist any of you to post your opinions about Dead Island and what you desire to see fixed/added/removed on this thread. If this thread progresses with many people's opinions Techland just might actually look into this. (And this is not rare) I've already sent an email to International Brand Manager in the Public Relations department, Błażej Krakowiak, on the topic of having Techland's development teams working on Dead Island to look into the opinions of its fans and followers (the link of Dead Island Forums was sent to him as well). Think about it..if Techland does look over these posts and threads they know we're not just joking around, there going to want to see fans opinions and discussions, therefore, lets use this thread to gather everyone's thoughts and opinions..if we make this a good effort, WE could make a difference, even if it's the slightest change to the game..
#2darrenn901Posted 6/5/2011 11:54:01 AM

ive heard dead island wont have splitscreen and i findthat it should as there is some people that dont have xbox or ps3 live and they might want to play with there mates so i think techland should put splitscren into there game

also give the playable characters more dialogue. iv heard a lot of complaints towards there only being one line through most of there start of the game.

-------

gamertag:stupidassjoker

"no man gets left behind"

#3TheRedDashPosted 6/5/2011 5:04:42 PM

splitscreen would be amazing. I want a true zombie game where you have to find shealters around the island and make boards and close windows and doors and structure and refine your safehouse over the night.

#4AldathPosted 6/5/2011 5:44:06 PM
...It's like people who wanted Little Wayne to be released from Jail just by posting on a Facebook wall...

get over it guys, Dead Island looks sweet... a realistic zombie game would be downright boring and it would have less or the same impact as this game.

Blazej Krakowiak is not and WILL NOT read our general ranting of the game, we're not the only ones to do this before on a game and belive me, nothing's gonna change because of us.

Plus being dissapointed on a beta is stupid. I was dissapointed of Bayonetta when I played the demo, now it's on my favorite games collection.
#5gringlebopperPosted 6/5/2011 6:41:39 PM
you guys aren't getting split screen they have repeatedly said that and explained why. Too much stuff to fit into 2 different screens and it takes away the immersion.
#6The_OnionKnightPosted 6/5/2011 7:37:24 PM

Maybe put in:

- some "armor" or makeshift armor so not just weapon making.

- Skills for weapon specialization? Blunt vs slash

- Large expansion of skills, don't want easily unlocked abilities, I want rewards for being a survivor.

- Non "class" unlockable skills, basically skills you can get no matter who you are e.g. used a blunt weapon against 200 undead = +5% blunt damage.

- Double wield weapons

- Some stat increasing Items scattered throughout the island, items also have a permanent effect, so I have to explore + survive to be rewarded.

#7gringlebopperPosted 6/5/2011 7:46:56 PM
developers dont read junk from gamefaqs cuz its filled with ignorant people. a developer does however belong to dead-island.com and she answers our questions and reads our comments and opinions. so if you guys wabt contact with devs there you go
---
Can't wait for Dead Island. goto dead-island.com for good info. also join up. im Magnumnum
#8biggie34Posted 6/5/2011 8:21:40 PM
So they can have 4 player coop but no splitscreen? To much stuff to fit into 2 screens is kind of a lame excuse.
---
GT: BIG A 3434
"We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it." - Sovereign
#9DarquePosted 6/5/2011 8:57:43 PM
TechlandFan posted...
ATTENTION ALL FORUM MEMBERS THIS IS IMPORTANT

rofl, sure it is.

because it is evident that a majority of fans are actually disappointed with the beta game play.

I'm not sure you understand what "majority" mens.

I insist any of you to post your opinions about Dead Island

I'm glad you asked.

Based on what I've seen, in my opinion, it's going to ******* rule.

If this thread progresses with many people's opinions Techland just might actually look into this.

Sure, because reading a message board, not even connected to their company, is high on all developers to-do lists.

WE could make a difference,

roflcopter.

No, "WE" cannot.

Get your money back from whomever told you that, because they lied.

---
Jill Valentine > You
#10TheRedDashPosted 6/6/2011 6:37:54 AM

Devs don't just read what is posted on there website you fool. They go out and immerse themselves in other boards and actual read what "us" follwers have to say. Are you a idiot? why wouldn't they? If they didn't venture off to other boards and other sources of fans they would not be doing there job and should avoid making games. So calm down and stop speaking for the Devs thanks.