The Lost sidequest...where is maggie?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Island
  3. The Lost sidequest...where is maggie?
4 years ago#1
It's like the first side quest you get...can't track it for some reason...doesn't show where she is, any ideas?
---
Gamefaqs - Where you TOO can get an extra dose of textual diarrhea.
4 years ago#2

Same question, I searched all over the island and I couldn't find her.

4 years ago#3
the lighthouse, take a car and follow it up, when you get to the fork keep going straight. shes in the lighthouse
---
"All it takes is for ONE BAD DAY to reduce the SANEST man alive to LUNACY. thats how far the WORLD is from where i am, just ONE BAD DAY"-Joker
4 years ago#4
She is in the lighthouse. You'll get there from a quest in the lifeguard building.

Once you get the quest you can't complete it until Act 3 I believe because that is when you go to the jungle. So it basically sits there in your quest log til then.
---
Hall & Oates got guard dogs. Well, Oates couldn't afford them so he put an alarm company sign in his front yard. - The Bob
4 years ago#5

Ah, I see, thanks for the help!

4 years ago#6
ccwffranchise posted...
She is in the lighthouse. You'll get there from a quest in the lifeguard building.

Once you get the quest you can't complete it until Act 3 I believe because that is when you go to the jungle. So it basically sits there in your quest log til then.

i completed it before then, im not even at the jungle
---
"All it takes is for ONE BAD DAY to reduce the SANEST man alive to LUNACY. thats how far the WORLD is from where i am, just ONE BAD DAY"-Joker
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Island
  3. The Lost sidequest...where is maggie?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Welcome to the Purna DatabaseLastat27732/10/2014