The Lost sidequest...where is maggie?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Island
  3. The Lost sidequest...where is maggie?
5 years ago#1
It's like the first side quest you get...can't track it for some reason...doesn't show where she is, any ideas?
Gamefaqs - Where you TOO can get an extra dose of textual diarrhea.
5 years ago#2

Same question, I searched all over the island and I couldn't find her.

5 years ago#3
the lighthouse, take a car and follow it up, when you get to the fork keep going straight. shes in the lighthouse
"All it takes is for ONE BAD DAY to reduce the SANEST man alive to LUNACY. thats how far the WORLD is from where i am, just ONE BAD DAY"-Joker
5 years ago#4
She is in the lighthouse. You'll get there from a quest in the lifeguard building.

Once you get the quest you can't complete it until Act 3 I believe because that is when you go to the jungle. So it basically sits there in your quest log til then.
Hall & Oates got guard dogs. Well, Oates couldn't afford them so he put an alarm company sign in his front yard. - The Bob
5 years ago#5

Ah, I see, thanks for the help!

5 years ago#6
ccwffranchise posted...
She is in the lighthouse. You'll get there from a quest in the lifeguard building.

Once you get the quest you can't complete it until Act 3 I believe because that is when you go to the jungle. So it basically sits there in your quest log til then.

i completed it before then, im not even at the jungle
"All it takes is for ONE BAD DAY to reduce the SANEST man alive to LUNACY. thats how far the WORLD is from where i am, just ONE BAD DAY"-Joker
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Island
  3. The Lost sidequest...where is maggie?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived