The Lost sidequest...where is maggie?

#1Neo_RizerPosted 9/6/2011 9:19:12 AM
It's like the first side quest you get...can't track it for some reason...doesn't show where she is, any ideas?
---
Gamefaqs - Where you TOO can get an extra dose of textual diarrhea.
#2spidey1221Posted 9/6/2011 9:24:22 AM

Same question, I searched all over the island and I couldn't find her.

#3Fsas_drummerPosted 9/6/2011 9:24:58 AM
the lighthouse, take a car and follow it up, when you get to the fork keep going straight. shes in the lighthouse
---
"All it takes is for ONE BAD DAY to reduce the SANEST man alive to LUNACY. thats how far the WORLD is from where i am, just ONE BAD DAY"-Joker
#4ccefranchisePosted 9/6/2011 9:25:32 AM
She is in the lighthouse. You'll get there from a quest in the lifeguard building.

Once you get the quest you can't complete it until Act 3 I believe because that is when you go to the jungle. So it basically sits there in your quest log til then.
---
Hall & Oates got guard dogs. Well, Oates couldn't afford them so he put an alarm company sign in his front yard. - The Bob
#5spidey1221Posted 9/6/2011 9:26:45 AM

Ah, I see, thanks for the help!

#6Fsas_drummerPosted 9/6/2011 9:29:41 AM
ccwffranchise posted...
She is in the lighthouse. You'll get there from a quest in the lifeguard building.

Once you get the quest you can't complete it until Act 3 I believe because that is when you go to the jungle. So it basically sits there in your quest log til then.

i completed it before then, im not even at the jungle
---
"All it takes is for ONE BAD DAY to reduce the SANEST man alive to LUNACY. thats how far the WORLD is from where i am, just ONE BAD DAY"-Joker