juicepacks at gas station?? electricity???

#1Countryboy_14Posted 9/7/2011 11:45:31 AM
Im getting juicepacks at a gas station and the lightpost is fallen into a puddle if water blocking the way to the rooftop. I turned power OFF but still can't seem to get around the electricity. Anyone help?
---
i love eating shampoo and butter
-Countryboy_14
#2riff429Posted 9/7/2011 11:51:56 AM(edited)
There are three power stations you need to deactivate. Two of them are in the buildings right next to the main gas station building.

For the building with the gated door, you need to jump onto the truck to the left of the building in order to get over the fence and get inside. There are a few zombies in there, including a Thug.

The other building (the fenced-in one) is fairly obvious, and I assume that's the one you've shut off already.

The third one is south west of there, just above the entrance to the blocked tunnel, up a ladder that you need to stack a box or two underneath in order to reach. Be careful while stacking them, as zombies that are on fire will run out of the tunnel every so often.
#3Godzilla63Posted 9/7/2011 11:55:58 AM

When I first did this part, I ran directly through the electricity to the ladder, lost about half my health. What was funny was that all the zombies (including the Thug) followed me and all died by electrocution lol.

#4ShawBrothersPosted 9/7/2011 11:58:16 AM
It should give you a new mission for turning off the power and will list the three locations (all near by you).
#5tshopkins11Posted 9/9/2011 10:02:49 AM
"Waterdance", or something to that effect, is the mission to turn off the three power terminals. Before I saw and marked that I only got the two nearby. Had to come back later once I saw that there was a quest (which puts the waypoint on the minimap).
I came back later and t marked all three terminals. The counter-intuitive one being located about 500 yards to the SW of the station. It's on top of the tunnel entrance.

-Tom
#6SmarkilPosted 9/9/2011 10:04:35 AM
Or if you wanna skip the Waterdance quest, you can just jump on the car at the back of the building and onto the roof.

That's how I did it the first time, not knowing about the 3 switches.
---
()]]]]]]]];;;oo;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/
#7squiggy9996999Posted 9/9/2011 10:06:10 AM
"What was funny was that all the zombies (including the Thug) followed me and all died by electrocution lol."

i did this but underestimated the damage (was at half life lol). crispy xian fries.
#8YouVandal3Posted 9/9/2011 10:13:59 AM

I used that red jeep and run-jumped onto the building... i thought i used 3 swtches and the electricity was still on.... maybe i only got 2.

so if i go turn the last switch off what other quest does it give you?

#9Syi_2010Posted 9/9/2011 10:18:59 AM
"Or if you wanna skip the Waterdance quest, you can just jump on the car at the back of the building and onto the roof. "

he left a part out, you have to break the glass on the shed's roof to drop down inside the gas station.
---
GT - Syi, PS3 Syion, Wii-dont remember
#10ConKr3wPosted 9/9/2011 10:53:48 AM
Ive done all that and took the drinks back to the lifeguard thing, what then? i cant do anything with them?