Stomp = "Kick Death?"

#11Minamo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2011 5:45:19 PM
scorpio man posted...
You aim at a zombie on the floor and a curbstomp icon will appear, quickly hit the LB to perform a curbstomp, you must do it fast or kick them back down and try again

I know how to do it. I wanted to know if it was worth getting the skills that boost fury and stamina gain when you kick something to death. In other words does stomps count as a "kick kill."
#12_Burnt_USS_Posted 9/7/2011 5:46:48 PM
Minamo posted...
scorpio man posted...
You aim at a zombie on the floor and a curbstomp icon will appear, quickly hit the LB to perform a curbstomp, you must do it fast or kick them back down and try again

I know how to do it. I wanted to know if it was worth getting the skills that boost fury and stamina gain when you kick something to death. In other words does stomps count as a "kick kill."

it makes it easier to kill them, VERY helpful late in the game where the zombies take 15 -20 hits with a weapon and 10 kicks to die lol
---
The Outbreak series were the best
#13Minamo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2011 6:37:58 PM
_Burnt_USS_ posted...
Minamo posted...
scorpio man posted...

it makes it easier to kill them, VERY helpful late in the game where the zombies take 15 -20 hits with a weapon and 10 kicks to die lol

Again, not what I'm asking. I have stomp, I know how to use stomp, I love stomp. Do the bonuses Purna has that give you stamina and fury for kick deaths also trigger when you do stomp deaths? I don't get how you keep misinterpreting my question.
#14auxPosted 9/8/2011 1:17:47 AM
Forget it man. He is a troll. He probably cannot answer your question anyway. I will have an answer for you tomorrow night. I have also been wondering about this. I just need three more levels for stomp, then I will know for sure.
---
Tag/PSN: aux80
Player skill and preference are not correlated. -IamTheWhiteGuy
#15Viron_XPosted 9/10/2011 7:54:47 PM
Bumping this because I need to know. Has anyone figured it out? I've found tons of threads asking the question but no one seems to know if the Curb Stomp-style finisher counts as a kicking death when it comes to skills like Purna's "Gain Rage On Kicking Kills"... Really want to know before I waste points in kicks.
#16StJimmy19Posted 9/10/2011 8:47:53 PM
scorpio man posted...

He's not asking HOW to curbstomp idiot... He's asking if curbstomps count for rage when playing as Purna.
---
Black FC: 3739-8834-1668 | SS FC: 4083-2284-2761
3DS FC: 0946-2261-3282
#17Viron_XPosted 9/10/2011 9:13:56 PM
StJimmy19 posted...
scorpio man posted...

He's not asking HOW to curbstomp idiot... He's asking if curbstomps count for rage when playing as Purna.

Yeah, those are old posts, don't worry about it. I just didn't want to make a new thread since the question had already been asked.
#18Viron_XPosted 9/11/2011 2:56:37 PM
Well, I guess no one knows. Time to level up and back up my save file, then?

Just wanted to check once more before committing my self to testing this later today.