The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Problems with the juice box/gas station quest

#1AriaCelestePosted 9/7/2011 9:45:07 PM
So, I got the juice boxes--all 4 that there were in both gas stations. When I drive my car back to the place, where the heck do I put them? I took them and even put them right in front of that guy that sent me to get them (I can't remember his name off the top of my head), and yet he insists that I still need to check both stations. I even got extra cans of food, yet nothing happens. Anyone else having an issue with this, or am I missing something extremely obvious? I'm kinda stuck. :)
---
I love reading people's stupid signatures; now you're reading mine.
#2MrShotgunPosted 9/7/2011 9:45:44 PM
Just inside the garage, across from the work bench. There will be a faint outline on the ground where you're supposed to set them.
#3beansoldierPosted 9/7/2011 9:47:50 PM
It can be hard to see, but in the garage where the truck is, there are two silhouettes where the juice boxes need to go in the upper right hand corner. It's across from the work bench at the Lifeguard house.
---
"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
But with strange aeons even death may die."
#4Dev445Posted 9/7/2011 9:49:28 PM
Lol I was stuck on that part eariler
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#5AriaCeleste(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2011 9:49:59 PM
Ah, ok. Thanks guys. I've got vision problems and a very blurry HDTV, so that's why I didn't see it.
---
I love reading people's stupid signatures; now you're reading mine.
More topics from this board...
Welcome to the Purna DatabaseLastat27732/10 4:29AM