Where is The Spade!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Island
  3. Where is The Spade!
4 years ago#1
Please help! No one has good location, need for quest! Shovel doesn't work, and it's not at the 1st safe house.
4 years ago#2
There is one outside of the first beach building you are in, the one where you first met the lifeguard and saved his life.
---
Gamertag: Zach The Zombie
Not changing sig until Adult Swim gets its own station. Started: 10-19-09
4 years ago#3
i always just progress to the jungle, guaranteed to be there in front of the main quest house. Then just fast travel back to the church.
---
xbl: Eiyu
4 years ago#4
GrandTh3ftAuto posted...
There is one outside of the first beach building you are in, the one where you first met the lifeguard and saved his life.

I'm outside the lifeguard thing right now. All I can find are paddles. Nothing but stupid paddles. Where outside this straw hut do you see this spade?
---
Merciful Buddha
Posts: 2x: 77; 3x: 9; 4x: 7; 5x: 5; *6x: 2; 7x/8x!: 1;**25X POST!**
4 years ago#5
All I found was a shovel
4 years ago#6
there's a bunch of spades at the old marina, most north west portion of the island, you'll see signs it's hard to miss
4 years ago#7
Im looking there now, we're talking Marine Act 1 part right?
4 years ago#8
dont know about that i mean the island resort map. if you are on another map you would know, so otherwise its the island with the hotel and bungalows and lots of empty long streets you can drive through. the old marina is top NW. hard to miss if you head that way
4 years ago#9
So im there. Theres two warehouses right? And two boat shelters. I dont see any spades. I do see 1 shovel in each of the warehouses.
4 years ago#10
Ok I finally found a spade. It was leaning against the fence at the mechanic's shop in the northern island area (Act1 map). Right at the fence gate entrance to the shop, on the left as you enter (against the barrel).
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Island
  3. Where is The Spade!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived