Who is the best character?

#1simonbelmont2Posted 9/9/2011 2:05:52 PM
I am going to start this game some time this evening. I was just wondering which character you guys think is the best?
---
Adversity introduces a man to himself.
#2riddlebox13Posted 9/9/2011 2:09:21 PM
The best to start off with is technically Sam B. but Purna and Xian are pretty good, Logan is the worst person to start off with, he has the lowest health and Stamina.
#3SuginPosted 9/9/2011 2:09:30 PM
I like Sam B buts thats just me what kind of play style do you like? Do you like to tank with blunt weapons? Do you like to be quick with blades go Xian? You like to use guns but you wont get much ammo on the first first part of the game but Purna can make her own ammo Or you can use Logan hes a jack of all trades thing but has less stamina so its basically what play style you like more if u want u could make a one of each play them for a little bit then u can choose that way
---
"When there is no room in hell the dead will walk the earth"--Dawn of the Dead
#4GujinKamiPosted 9/9/2011 2:11:10 PM
Sam B
---
~Gujin
I'M STYLAN, DOOD!!!!!
#5simonbelmont2(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2011 2:16:57 PM
Sugin posted...
I like Sam B buts thats just me what kind of play style do you like? Do you like to tank with blunt weapons? Do you like to be quick with blades go Xian? You like to use guns but you wont get much ammo on the first first part of the game but Purna can make her own ammo Or you can use Logan hes a jack of all trades thing but has less stamina so its basically what play style you like more if u want u could make a one of each play them for a little bit then u can choose that way

I am quite versatile to be honest. I like all different tactics, Sam B looks quite good but I also like the look of the two girls too. I heard Sam B has a running attack right? That sounds like it could be quite useful.

Thanks for the replies guys.
---
#6thedefendor13Posted 9/9/2011 2:17:53 PM
I prefer blades but want a tank, so I went with sam B.
---
Psn:ccgil
GT: mr blonde 14; feel free to add either, I play both fairly frquently.
#7SuginPosted 9/9/2011 2:21:00 PM
Yea Simon Sam B has a ram attack but i do agree with i like all diff tactics as well but Xian i like as well but in my opinion i would but Sam b over Xian but every char can use any weapon if you want Simon go on youtube and look up the skill trees for each or make a game for every char and look that way to give you more of a hint on who you like
---
#8simonbelmont2(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2011 2:23:07 PM
Sugin posted...
Yea Simon Sam B has a ram attack but i do agree with i like all diff tactics as well but Xian i like as well but in my opinion i would but Sam b over Xian but every char can use any weapon if you want Simon go on youtube and look up the skill trees for each or make a game for every char and look that way to give you more of a hint on who you like

Thanks Sugin, I might do that.
---
#9SuginPosted 9/9/2011 2:24:21 PM
No problem glad i could to some extent
---
#10cordialWombatPosted 9/9/2011 2:27:31 PM
Logan may start slow, but by lvl 18 or 19, you're the best character in the game.

Boomerang+regenerating health while drunk+60% damage boost while drunk+ranged fury mode= better tank than sam B and better damage output than Purna.
---
"it's like the search bar is ******* invisible."
-darkphiresage