Jin Hatred Topic (Possible Spoilers)

#61GniftyPosted 9/12/2011 1:20:02 AM
Ah well, she shouldīve know better than going to the police station. Whatīs happened to her is her own fault, though she didnīt deserve it of course.
Was there any real reason why she acted that unrealisticly? NO ONE in their right mind outside a campy horror movie would do something like that.

But of course the police station shouldnīt have been undefended in the first place. I canīt imagine thatīs how you handle a city-wide riot, not even on Banoi :D
#62delta873Posted 9/12/2011 1:41:08 AM
i think jin deserved to be raped because she got one person killed and would have got her team mates killed and probably the two female team mates captured as sex slaves. so yea call me inhumane or moronic or whatever you can think of, if this happens in real life and you are the one who pity's and keeps her on your team you deserve to die and be raped with her.
---
I will not change this sig until Battlefield 3 is released.
Started: Beginning of time
#63PS2 4 LifePosted 9/12/2011 1:55:08 AM
GujinKami posted...
You know what, I'll just give a brief explanation;

If somebody were taken and raped against their own will, it would not be okay, they would be the victim, and they would be showered in concern and pity. But no. Jin WILLINGLY gave herself to them, after both hearing through the city AND being told by her fellow allies that they were dangerous, and expected nothing to go wrong, when then she was raped. She betrayed the team, that risked their lives just to save her, she expected pity after doing something that she was rightfully told NOT to do, and any NORMAL person would not be okay with this.

But you aren't the character, you're PLAYING the character, so opinions can vary, but for example, if you were Logan, who went through that giant police station, fighting off unnecessary zombies as well as taking fire from people who can't stop and work together after hells broken loose, then you would PROBABLY be mad at Jin, regardless of what happened to her.

Everybody who is defending her have never been taught consequences. If you see a man jump off a flight of stairs on a bike, and badly injure himself, you'll laugh without feeling sorry for him because "THAT WAS STUPID OF HIM" and yet, Jin does something equally stupid, gets hurt just as badly, and then say "OH MAN SHE'S BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH I FEEL SORRY FOR HER ;__;" It's wrong, it's dumb, you don't know the definition of "consequence," and you're in this topic saying "WELL YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT MATURITY, YOU ARE JUST A STUPID CHILD!!!"

God damn...out of all the white knights and 13 year old do-gooders I find, it's here on the Dead Island board...pathetic.

You're seriously justifying rape here?! God, what? Jin's an idiot. It's true. And her actions got a good guy killed. But NO ONE DESERVES TO BE RAPED!!!!!!

How are you not getting that? Rape is not theft or murder. There is no justifying rape. When you say Jin got what was coming to her you are accepting that the men who raped her were just acting as natural as the gravity that hurts the guy jumping off the stairs in your analogy. THIS IS NOT HOW THE WORLD WORKS. Rape can never be defended or justified. There is no scenario where anybody deserves to be raped. And acting like it can be, or is, is unethical and why people are so opposed to your attitude.

A girl walking late at night in a skimpy dress isn't "asking for it", a drunk girl at a party doesn't "want it", and a girl doing something insanely stupid and betraying the people who saved her's trust and gets herself in a scary situation wasn't "looking for trouble". Rape by definition is never wanted and is exactly the sort of crime that is never defendable. Evil men do evil things but aren't withing their rights when they do them.

And ignorance of the consequences of one's actions does not mean that those who take advantage of that ignorance are justified. EVER. ESPECIALLY WITH RAPE.
---
Come play me in Tetris DS.
FC:281 374 579 024
#64PS2 4 LifePosted 9/12/2011 1:56:40 AM
delta873 posted...
i think jin deserved to be raped because she got one person killed and would have got her team mates killed and probably the two female team mates captured as sex slaves. so yea call me inhumane or moronic or whatever you can think of, if this happens in real life and you are the one who pity's and keeps her on your team you deserve to die and be raped with her.

...Wow.
---
Come play me in Tetris DS.
FC:281 374 579 024
#65Neko_ShigiPosted 9/12/2011 2:12:29 AM
She didn't "deserve" to be raped. But I'm feeling no sympathy for her stupidity and the consequences she suffered because of it.

Both sides of this argument need to drop it. Those saying she deserved to get raped, not cool.

And those going OMFGWTH about the others who say she deserved it....get over it. It's their opinion, and your opinion isn't any better than theirs.

It's all a matter of perspective and nobody alive has the right to judge anyone.

And nobodies better than somebody else because they believe that they have the better morals.
---
~ Elite Divided Guild Founder: Elite Four Member ~
Pokemon Black FC: 2108-1050-1505
#66Agnostic420Posted 9/12/2011 2:46:50 AM
Man the mods could make an example out of this forum if they chose to >_<
#67RelentlessEcho7Posted 9/12/2011 2:54:13 AM
This topic disgusts me.

Really guys? Rape is justified? Grow up.
#68Zegma310Posted 9/12/2011 4:53:14 AM
_Eddie_ posted...
Hey, remember this guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_NM6JNmo_E&feature=player_detailpage#t=205s

You know, the guy her actions got KILLED? I see sympathy for the girl who got RAPED, but everyone seems to ignore the guy who got MURDERED. I wonder why that is?

How do you know that Joseph died?
---
GT: UmPumpsAssassin
PSN: PsyPainGuitarist MGO: UmPumps
#69Elijah_JPosted 9/12/2011 4:57:10 AM
What's not to like about Jin? She let's you put stuff in her........Uh, yeah. *cough*
---
Just another pair of shoes.
#70_Reaver_Posted 9/12/2011 5:24:04 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
More topics from this board...
Welcome to the Purna DatabaseLastat27732/10 4:29AM