Weapon Mods

#1DemonicstrikerPosted 9/13/2011 10:40:32 PM

Hi I am looking for the top tier electric mod for swords not the old smokey mod but the one for the samuri swords. Shot gun and rifle ammo mods to make ammo. If anyone knows the locations for these I would appreciate it.

#2Jar_Of_FIiesPosted 9/13/2011 10:52:35 PM
The last electric mod is the tesla mod, and it's in one of the jungle warlords hideouts...of that's the phoenix mod, I can't remember.

The shotgun ammo mod is in the police station. When you take the sidequest at the church about finding the file about the raping murderer, after you find the file a room full of file cabinets opens up with the mod in it.
---
PSN: J-O-F----XBOX: JOFizzm
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197981470523/
#3feelyourlinesPosted 9/13/2011 11:32:30 PM
The Tesla is exclusive to Blunt (Sledgehammers?) weapons, so he can't use that.
You want the Short Circuit mod if you're using sharp weapons. It's the reward for the side quest Judgement Day. The quest is given to you by Tim at the Moresby Church after you do his first quest, which takes place at the police station I believe.

Shotgun ammo recipe is located at the Police Station, can't remember exactly where though. Rifle ammo I haven't found.
---
Now Playing: Dead Island, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, World of Warcraft
#4PlaceMageHerePosted 9/13/2011 11:34:08 PM
Rifle ammo I believe is tied to some jungle quests. If memory serves.
---
http://oi51.tinypic.com/34ycl1u.jpg
#5Demonicstriker(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2011 10:36:14 AM

I want the x4 +6 mod for swords short circuit is x3 +4 I believe I have that one and thanks for the information on the weapon ammos been trying to figure out where I missed them. Do you have any idea where in the police station the room is with the doors that open?

#6snkp360Posted 9/14/2011 11:57:31 AM

I want the x4 +6 mod for swords short circuit is x3 +4 I believe I have that one and thanks for the information on the weapon ammos been trying to figure out where I missed them. Do you have any idea where in the police station the room is with the doors that open?

That mod is called Old Smokey, its obtained as a reward for the side quest Spy Game, which is obtained from Nick in the abandoned house in Moresby, Act II