LP4000 battery location?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Island
  3. LP4000 battery location?
4 years ago#1
wheres the best place to find one of these or is it a random chance of finding one?
---
3DS Friend Code: 4468-0992-2673
4 years ago#2
I think its just random for finding, but you can buy it from vendors from time to time.
4 years ago#3
i seem to recall getting them in copy machines frequently
(edited 0 seconds ago)
4 years ago#4
Probably the police station, that place has like a thousand copy machines, faxes and CPUs lying around...
---
Playing: Driver, Morrowind. Reading: The Unbearable Lightness of Being.
4 years ago#5
only one i found was in a suitcase in the prologue haha
---
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
4 years ago#6
it's like the stingray tale - i found one since launch day. then last night i saw a vendor selling about bought 30 of them. xian will never go without a deathstalker again!
4 years ago#7
SnizMasterJ posted...
I think its just random for finding, but you can buy it from vendors from time to time.

I thyink he is right, it is jsut random...though i seem to come across them more in the suitcases and bags in the Resort area, more than anywhere else.
---
Gamer Tag: Alexander Faust
4 years ago#8
Yeah, they're random. Basically, anywhere where can get a battery from. The LP4000 is considered a battery, hence the name. CPU's, copy machines, and trash cans. Those three areas always contain LP4000. Only problem, is it's random.
4 years ago#9
Also forgot, stores also sell them. They might not at first, but later on in the game they become more common. You'll see soon enough.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Island
  3. LP4000 battery location?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Welcome to the Purna DatabaseLastat27732/10/2014