GOTY is on sale for $20! Is it worth it?

#1wackywankerPosted 7/26/2012 11:27:44 PM
Don t know much about the game but I love zombie games like LFD, RE and COD.
#2The D0CT0RPosted 7/27/2012 8:38:39 AM
It better be, I just ordered it because of the sale.
---
Green Lantern of the Comics Board
I have never watched Dr. Who.
#3NayroyPosted 7/27/2012 9:45:27 AM
Not this game.
---
This is the Internet, a place where grown folk slay dragons and where children are FBI agents.
#4Gwiz494Posted 7/31/2012 6:47:50 PM
Why not, it's $20....it'll give you at least a few hours of play time if not more! I just bought mine.
---
I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I know that I know, I think I know even though I don't think I know...
#5Game__RaiderPosted 8/1/2012 9:57:27 AM
I want to know this as well. Seeing a game like this as $20 is a really good deal. Do people still play online? Is this game anywhere near as fun as L4D2? I love myself a good zombie game. Advice please!!!
#6grimms2Posted 8/1/2012 12:29:30 PM
Worth every penny. I have the original game (With all DLC except ripper mod) and I am going to buy GOTY version as well for $20. Only thing that ruined this game for (Xbox 360 users) is a xbox live network glitch, where the game randomly freezes during co-op where you have to hard boot your system.
#7BigMykeOHPosted 8/1/2012 4:26:10 PM
Game__Raider posted...
I want to know this as well. Seeing a game like this as $20 is a really good deal. Do people still play online? Is this game anywhere near as fun as L4D2? I love myself a good zombie game. Advice please!!!

Its fun but imo not near as fun as l4d if you are playing l4d online with other people. But if ur talking about just solo then di is better. I haven't beat the game and I have over 30hrs into it so far. The game has a lot of side quests to do. It reminds me a little like fallout3 only the quests are better mapped and a lot more of them.
#8hump3rdnkPosted 8/2/2012 11:24:49 PM
I can't put my finger on why exactly, I loved left for dead 1 when I first played it when it originally released, plays l4d2 recently and I could not stand it, it was just so boring to me, I do like dead island a lot and i personally like it a lot more than l4d2, it could be cause I prefer open world games and games with dog elements, this game is both of those so if you're like me you'll like it a lot more than l4d2.

Definitely worth 20 dollars IMHO.