Revolver Scavenger Mission Help

#1thegingerfatonePosted 10/24/2009 4:43:46 PM
I picked up 2 of the 4 parts whilst on another mission. When I got around to start this one the waypoint takes me to a part that i've already found. Can anyone help with the location of all the parts?
#2Tsunaka_BakaPosted 10/24/2009 4:53:14 PM
1 on the power lines you have to climb to, 1 pretty much in the open, 1 in the car rubble, 1 on a platform above the valve.
---
Random NPC
#3thegingerfatone(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2009 6:54:38 AM
I have the parts above the valve and on the power lines, but I cant find the other two. Whereabout are they on the map?
#4CramtronPosted 10/25/2009 7:00:09 AM
I've got the same problem with the waypoint, TC. It's showing me that there is a part where I already found one. Also, I can't figure out how to get to that valve. There is a part of the revolver on the platform above it.
---
Xbox live account: Cramtron ---catch me on CoD 4 and MW2 (11/10/09).
#5VyporPosted 10/25/2009 7:02:01 AM
Ones in the burnt out/destroyed car the other is found by typing revolver into the search bar
---
XBox GT: vypor
#6CramtronPosted 10/25/2009 7:35:01 AM
Seriously, I cannot figure out how to get the last piece of that revolver above the valve.
I've got the game turned on right now and I've spent probably fifteen minutes last night, and fifteen this morning trying to find a way up there.
---
#7antichaosPosted 10/25/2009 7:38:17 AM
Jump on the rocks next to it.
---
Gamertag: Broward
PSN: HBroward
#8CramtronPosted 10/25/2009 7:41:49 AM
Until just now, there seemed to be an invisible wall preventing me from doing so.
Ah well. I feel stupid, now.
---
#9MetroidHunter13Posted 10/25/2009 7:44:42 AM
the one you found on the power lines overhang thingy, look straight down inside a tire, thats where i found, i think its the magazine.

that one was pretty weird, the only one that gave me a hard time was the scope/sight, since it was on that overhang thing that was in shambles, and my co-op partner and i tried forever to jump along the side on the little ledges and stuff to get to it, i finally got to it.

it is somewhat of a pain to do, so are a couple of the other scavenge missions.
---
The Reaper is always just a step behind me... -Shadow
Xbox Live GT - Disp0sable13
#10Mini Black MagePosted 10/25/2009 8:14:13 AM
The waypoint is only there to show you the general area of the four pieces, that's why it stays in the same spot...

And the first three pieces were cake to find, it was the barrel in the damn scrapped car that had me looking around like an idiot, and that was because I thought it would be in a more open space.

For the one near the power lines, just go to the side of it, then run and jump.

For the one by the valve, just walk up using the rocks on the side then run and jump.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTkuCXRZnyM
GT: Lord Khanstent - KoFXII, Halo 3, Prince of Persia, L4D