EASY way to get allot of orange and purple guns

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. EASY way to get allot of orange and purple guns
6 years ago#1
Found a spot in the game where there is like 5 weapon chests near a save point that you can host a game grab all weapons and quit then re host the game again and all the chests will have NEW weapons, This can be done once in less than 1 minute and you can find about 6-7 purple guns an hour and 3-4 orange guns every 2 hours.
---
I don't care about spelling mistakes, it's Gamefaqs, not a final essay for english.
6 years ago#2
What is New Haven?
---
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
6 years ago#3
Where is this mystical spot you speak of?
---
GAMERTAG:BRINDMASTER
6 years ago#4
What level are the weapons though? I'm not quite at New Haven yet, but I know I'm close (and I'm only level 22). Therefore, won't the weapons always be around lev 22-25ish? Or if I came back as a lev 50, will the weapons in the chest adjust to my level?
6 years ago#5
lmao, I read TC's post, then the response post, and assumed "New Haven" was the place. Ignore my post.
6 years ago#6
he say 5 weapon chests, must be new haven.

---
(`._.--- El Vakero ---._.)
6 years ago#7
Why do people do things like this in games, why spend 2 hours getting 3 orange guns when you could level up twice in that time and have gotten loads of other useful things.
6 years ago#8
If it's New Haven, where's the 5th chest? I know of 4.
---
"Whoa, Bears come after you? Bears with guns? I need to go on more random crime sprees. " -grasske
GT: WhiteDragon2501
6 years ago#9
i know of 6 in New Haven and once you hit the level cap there is nothing else to really do but farm loot. i am still looking for an amazing Lighting SMG for my Siren.
---
Xbox GT = Uriel Archangel
6 years ago#10
^^ There are 3 silver chests, and 2 red chests, as long as you know the red ones you're good.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. EASY way to get allot of orange and purple guns

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived