From best to least what characters have the best singleplayer survivability?

#1CannonGirlPosted 10/26/2009 3:14:42 PM
I think it would be Lilith. Her phase walk can heal her and when she gets into trouble she just leaves and regroups. Her shield enhancing abilities are superb.
Next would be Mordecai, as his weapon skills focus on killing or heavily damaging targets before they are even close enough to shoot at him.
Then would be Brick, simply because he can have HUGE amounts of health and damage resistance.
---
****ing water levels!
#2CannonGirl(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2009 3:17:31 PM
Oh, I seem to have overlooked Roland... Well that gives my opinion of him anyway.
---
****ing water levels!
#3WakanoidPosted 10/26/2009 3:19:10 PM
Soldier... Man, you didn't even include soldier, he has the most solobility ( If thats even a word ) And he can heal himself and has great hp, me a level 50 soldier, resist dps 15% 25% More hp, Lvl 50 with 1.5k hp, every guy I kill I get 400 hp. And then my turret also heals me and provides cover. Soldier should be one of the 1st choices for best survability in solo. And If you mean lilith can phase walk and heal, You mean basically run away from the battle, soldier goes in and gains loads of hp while in battle kind of an andrenaline every kill I get my hp is going up like crazy so is my fire rate and my recoil goes down etc.
#4Sonic_BlastPosted 10/26/2009 3:19:17 PM
I play Brick for single player, and Berserk gives you hp and kills like everyone around. I think I have died like...3 or 4 times from level 1 to 33.
---
I like Jello. People on Gamefaqs who like jello too: 26
GT: Darkspin
#5keyserv2Posted 10/26/2009 3:20:16 PM
When your ignite powered smg crits for 4k with a 40 round clip as Lilith, stuff dies(with a +40 smg dmg mod, turns ignite smgs into real workhorses). Reeeal fast.

All I use Phasewalk for is running and healing also, it works pretty well. Especially with a +3 mod.
#6GeigerdolylWoddPosted 10/26/2009 3:20:33 PM

CannonGirl posted...
I think it would be Lilith. Her phase walk can heal her and when she gets into trouble she just leaves and regroups. Her shield enhancing abilities are superb.
Next would be Mordecai, as his weapon skills focus on killing or heavily damaging targets before they are even close enough to shoot at him.
Then would be Brick, simply because he can have HUGE amounts of health and damage resistance.
---
****ing water levels!

Yeah and I'd think that the soldier is the weakest build but the turret action almost more than makes up for what it lacks survivalwise especially if you can couple that with a transfusion grenade.

#7WakanoidPosted 10/26/2009 3:26:04 PM
GeigerdolylWodd posted...

CannonGirl posted...
---
****ing water levels!

Yeah and I'd think that the soldier is the weakest build but the turret action almost more than makes up for what it lacks survivalwise especially if you can couple that with a transfusion grenade.

Do you have a level 50 soldier? Eh, Idk. I have a crazy survability. Don't see how people can say hes the worse.
#8CannonGirl(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2009 3:26:53 PM
Wakanoid, I know I forgot him, and I admit I might be bias against him. But Phase walk can be used to heal in combat and get the bad guys off you, it also makes travel on foot much less boring. Also, can Roland run into a group of bad guys, explode, then reappear a good 100 meters behind them with a high powered rifle? I don't think so.
---
****ing water levels!
#9WakanoidPosted 10/26/2009 3:29:35 PM
Mmk, then. I know the sirens my next level 50 then the brick, but I guess the phase walk is really nice. Hoping to have every class level 50 by the end of the week.
#10jonoabboPosted 10/26/2009 3:31:36 PM
soldier rules in MP but isnt as good as people like brick for solo
---
If you want realism, go jump off a building, and tell me if you respawn or not. - andrewsky_66