Need help finding the sniper pieces. (Spoilers I guess)

#1ShadowElite86Posted 10/27/2009 9:11:28 PM
I'm doing the quest where you need to find all the pieces to the sniper rifle. I found 3-4 of them, but I can't seem to find one. I'm by where the marker says, but I don't see it anywhere. The last piece I found was hidden on the side of a hut.

Thanks for any help.
#2cybienPosted 10/27/2009 9:14:29 PM
Off the top of my head I don't remember what area you're in. But the map marker just shows the general area, not the exact location on these quests.
---
Nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy.
XBox Live GT: SeraphDestiny
#3ShadowElite86(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2009 9:15:38 PM
I just kind of figured that out, because the last piece I found wasn't near the marker. Anyways, all I need is the body....if anyone remembers where it's at.
#4cybienPosted 10/27/2009 9:16:08 PM
What area are you in?
---
Nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy.
XBox Live GT: SeraphDestiny
#5facetious_tPosted 10/27/2009 9:20:56 PM
im workin on the FAQ for this....so copy/paste powers GO:

------------------------------------
1. Scavenger: Sniper Rifle [SCAV1]
------------------------------------

a. Quest Message:
Fyrestone Bounty Board
Find all of the sniper rifle parts.
Sniper Rifle Body: 0/1
Sniper Rifle Stock: 0/1
Sniper Rifle Sight: 0/1
Sniper Rifle Barrel: 0/1
I used to hunt skags fromt he east ridge near the mine. I was working on a new sniper rifle so I could really take 'em down. I never quite finished and had to stash the parts around so the bandits wouldn't find 'em. If you retrieve the pieces its all yours. I need the Stock, Body, Sight, and Barrel.

b. Locations:
Make your way to the ARID HILLS and take a look at your map marker to see where to go to start your search. When you get there, leaving piles of dead skags and bandits in your wake, clear out the remaining Bandits, as to make the search easy.

i. Sniper Rifle Body: When you first enter the area through the gate, you will see a ascending path to your right. Make your way up that path and there will be a little red shack on your left. The Body is through this shack on some crates.

ii. Sniper Rifle Barrel: From the shack where you found the Body, exit the door and cross the bridge infront. In the middle of the bridge, there is a platform with a table on it. The table face north, towards some burning ruins. On that table is the Barrel.

iii. Sniper Rifle Stock: Continue across the bridge. There will be another little shack with an arrow sign pointing to the roof. The Stock is on the roof, sitting on an overturned barrel.

iv. Sniper Rifle Sight: Below the shack with the Stock, all the way on the ground, you will see a mattress in a pile of debris. The Sight is under the mattress.
---
Gamertag: Facetious T OSU
#6ShadowElite86(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2009 9:25:22 PM
Found it, thanks for the help. Another question, how hard or big is Sledge's Safe House area? I have access to that mission right now and I need to find the key. I was trying to decide whether or not I should go in there now while I'm here or just go back and finish the sniper quest. I'm level 13 by the way.
#7facetious_tPosted 10/27/2009 9:26:58 PM
not that bad
---
Gamertag: Facetious T OSU
#8menakelPosted 10/27/2009 9:29:22 PM
too bad the sniper they give you for this mission is crap...