------------------------------------

a. Quest Message:
Fyrestone Bounty Board
Find all of the sniper rifle parts.
Sniper Rifle Body: 0/1
Sniper Rifle Stock: 0/1
Sniper Rifle Sight: 0/1
Sniper Rifle Barrel: 0/1
I used to hunt skags fromt he east ridge near the mine. I was working on a new sniper rifle so I could really take 'em down. I never quite finished and had to stash the parts around
so the bandits wouldn't find 'em. If you retrieve the pieces its all yours. I need the
Stock, Body, Sight, and Barrel.

b. Locations:
Make your way to the ARID HILLS and take a look at your map marker to see where to go to start your search. When you get there, leaving piles of dead skags and bandits in your wake,
clear out the remaining Bandits, as to make the search easy.

i. Sniper Rifle Body: When you first enter the area through the gate, you will see a ascending path to your right. Make your way up that path and there will be a little red shack on your left. The Body is through this shack on some crates.

ii. Sniper Rifle Barrel: From the shack where you found the Body, exit the door and cross the bridge infront. In the middle of the bridge, there is a platform with a table on it. The table face north, towards some burning ruins. On that table is the Barrel.

iii. Sniper Rifle Stock: Continue across the bridge. There will be another little shack with an arrow sign pointing to the roof. The Stock is on the roof, sitting on an overturned
barrel.

iv. Sniper Rifle Sight: Below the shack with the Stock, all the way on the ground, you will see a mattress in a pile of debris. The Sight is under the mattress.

c. Turn in the quest to the Fyrestone Bounty Board.

2. Scavenger: Combat Rifle

a. Quest Message:
Fyrestone Bounty Board
Find all of the combat rifle parts.
Combat Rifle Body: 0/1
Combat Rifle Stock: 0/1
Combat Rifle Sight: 0/1
Combat Rifle Barrel: 0/1
I was working on a custom rifle. I didn't want the bandits to get a hold of my design so I dismantled it and scattered the components around. If you find all of these components, I can reassemble the weapon for you. Bring me the Body, Stock, Sight, and Barrel.

b. Locations:
This hunt takes place in the ARID BADLANDS. Your waypoint should take you to a bandit encampment atop a hill. It's just a little west of the LOST CAVE on your map. Approach
via the road to the North and cross the bridge, heading South. Again, kill everything to make the search easier.

i. Combat Rifle Stock: This piece is on the bridge you use to cross into the encampment, towards the south end, on a crate.

ii. Combat Rifle Barrel: At the end of the bridge, take the first right, which leads you down to a lower landing. The barrel is on an oil drum to the right of the ramp.

iii. Combat Rifle Sight: Head back up the ramp take the next right, which leads you up. Follow this incline until it ends with a small shack. The sight is oustide this shack on the west side.

iv. Combat Rifle Body: Head back to the end of the bridge and look up. There is a larger landing in the middle of the encampment with a large red tarp roof. Make you way to this landing and you will find the body on a green crate.

c. Turn in the quest to the Fyrestone Bounty Board.
#2facetious_t(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2009 12:39:21 PMmessage detail
--------------------------------
3. Scavenger: Revolver
--------------------------------

a. Quest Message:
Lucky's Bounty Board
Find all of the revolver parts.
Revolver Body: 0/1
Revolver Cylinder: 0/1
Revolver Sight: 0/1
Revolver Barrel: 0/1
There are components to a revolver scattered around. If you can find all of these components,
I can reassemble the weapon for you. Bring me the Body, Stock, Sight, and Barrel.

b. Locations:
To find the pieces for this hunt, you'll need to be in the DAHL HEADLANDS. Follow your
waypoint to the Scooter's catch-a-ride on the west side of your map.

i. Revolver Body: Walking up the dirt ramp on the North part of the area, you'll see two metal-roofed car ports to the right. The Body is on the ground in the first car port you will come to. I will use this car port as a reference to finding the other 3 pieces.

ii. Revolver Barrel: Right across from this car port is a sign post with a spinning holographic sign on it. Next to that sign is an old, burned out Runner (a car). The Barrel is in the driver's seat.

iii. Revolver Cylinder: Get on top of the same car port and face North. You will see a platform with the Cylinder sitting on it. Just jump across and claim your piece.

iv. Revolver Sight: West of the car port, behind it on a hill, is a metal cage with a fuel valve enclosed. The Sight is resting on a tin roofing pieace atop this cage. It will take
some more jumping to get to it, but you will find the big rocks behind the second car port (the actual
Catch-a-Ride station) are just like stairs to your prize.

c. Turn in the quest to Lucky's Bounty Board.
#3facetious_t(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2009 12:39:43 PMmessage detail
--------------------------------------
4. Scavenger: Submachine Gun

a. Quest Message:
New Haven Bounty Board
Find all of the submachine gun parts.
SMG Body: 0/1
SMG Magazine: 0/1
SMG Sight: 0/1
SMG Barrel: 0/1
There are components to a submachine gun scattered around. If you find all of these
components, I can reassemble the weapon for you. Bring my the Body, Cylinder, Sight,
and Barrel.

b. Note: You can see in the quest message that they are requesting you find the cylinder for
this SMG, but I am assuming that this is just a copy/paste error. The text
is nearly verbatim.

c. Locations:
This hunt takes place in THE RUST COMMONS WEST. If you look at your map, the
waypoint is located in the south part of the map. There are two ways to get to this
point from the north. One is heavily guarded by bandits, the other way is heavily
guarded by annoying turrets. Take your pick. The area is a little bandit
encampment, right next to this area's entertainment arena (the quest one, not the
multiplayer one). Again, take out those Bandits!

i. SMG Barrel: Visible from the entrance to this area on the east side, the Barrel is atop the big container on the left (oriented facing west). You should be able to jump from the ground and collect it.

ii. SMG Magazine: In the middle of this encampment, there is a tire lying on the ground behind a green tarp-covered crate. The Magazine is in this tire.

iii. SMG Body: Just North of the tire is a blue, grey and brown house. The Body is on the first floor roof, the green beam being visible from the ground. To get to it, you should be able to jump and hit X to collect. Otherwise, run through the gate towards the vending machines and hang a quick right up the hill. Another right puts you above the house where you can drop down to collect the piece.

iv. SMG Sight: Get back atop the house vie the method used above. Instead of dropping down, continue East and you should see a half-arch with the sight on it. Get jumping and collect your reward.

d. Turn in the quest to the New Haven Bounty Board
#4facetious_t(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2009 12:42:56 PMmessage detail
5. Scavenger: Shotgun [SCAV5]

a. Quest Message:
Middle of Nowhere Bounty Board
Find all of the shotgun parts.
Shotgun Body: 0/1
Shotgun Magazine: 0/1
Shotgun Sight: 0/1
Shotgun Barrel: 0/1
There are components to a shotgun scattered around. If you find all of these components, I can reassemble the weapon for you. Bring my the Body, Magazine, Sight, and Barrel.

b. Locations:
This hunt takes place in THE RUST COMMONS EAST on the Northeast part of the map. The area is some sort of a sewage channel. There are no enemies that spawn in the area.
We will start at the gate beyond the Catch-a-Ride.

i. Shotgun Magazine: As soon as you enter the gate, there are some small box-like structures stacked like stairs to your right. Get jumping and follow them to the top of the
cement structer to find the first piece.

ii. Shotgun Stock: Jump down and run across the metal walkway over the channel. Directly infront of you, you should see some wooden crates covered with a tarp. The Stock is sitting on these crates.

iii. Shotgun Barrel: Use the same crates to get to the top of the building that
they are next to. The shotgun barrel is atop this building.

iv. Shotgun Sight: Still atop the building, look Northeast. You will see a cylindrical structure next to the building and another cement structure that the wires above you leads to. The Sight is on that cement structure. Be patient, as the jump from the cylinder to the cement structure can be frustrating to some.

c. Turn in the quest to the Middle of Nowhere Bounty Board.
#5facetious_t(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2009 12:43:24 PMmessage detail
-----------------------------------
6. Scavenger: Machine Gun
-----------------------------------

a. Quest Message:
Middle of Nowhere Bounty Board
Find all of the machine gun parts.
Machine Gun Body: 0/1
Machine Gun Magazine: 0/1
Machine Gun Stock: 0/1
Machine Gun Barrel: 0/1
There are components to a submachine gun scattered around. If you find all of these
components, I can reassemble the weapon for you. Bring my the Body, Cylinder, Sight,
and Barrel.

b. Note: You can see in the quest message that they are requesting you find the cylinder for
this machine gun, but I am assuming that this is just a copy/paste error.
The text is nearly verbatim. Same as with the SMG.

c. Locations:
This hunt takes place in THE SALT FLATS. The waypoint leads you to Baron Flynt's
fortress, THOR, so you will need to finish the part of the quest (The Final Piece
- Bandit Patrols Destroyed 4/4) that gains you entrance to complete this quest.
Onceyou take care of the bandit patrols, enter THOR from the eastern entrance and
clear that area of bandits.

i. Machine Gun Barrel: Entering the eastern entrance, to the right, there
are some stairs leading up to the top of that entrance. The Barrel is propped up against the railing.

ii. Machine Gun Stock: To the Left of that entrance (facing west), there is a red hut with a long container against it. Jump on top that hut and run onto the container. The Stock is atop that container.
iii. Machine Gun Body: Straight west from that entrance are two vending machines towards the center of the fortress. Infront of those machines at two tall cylinders. The body is atop on of those cylinders.

iv. Machine Gun Magazine: Take a look at you map in the menu. If the Northeastern quadrant of THOR, you will see two circles representing huts in that area. The Magazine is on the western most hut. A few simple jumps will gain you access to claiming your piece.

d. Turn in quest to the Middle of Nowhere Bounty Board.
#6facetious_t(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2009 12:44:22 PMmessage detail
Tried to get this in as an FAQ but it was rejected for lack of content... Oh well, let's see if we can get it stickied so it can help some people.
---
Gamertag: Facetious T OSU
#7MythrilknitePosted 10/30/2009 12:46:14 PMmessage detail
What does the SCAV5 mean next to the shotgun scavenger?
#8ninjaluffyPosted 10/30/2009 12:48:33 PMmessage detail
probably the model of the gun or a shortcut to it using F3 (SCAV5 meaning Scavenger 5)
---
"A good conversation is just like a mini skirt, it has to be short enough to keep your interest but long enough to cover the subject"~ Zelos Wilder
#9MythrilknitePosted 10/30/2009 12:50:12 PMmessage detail
Ah, well then that aside, great guide! Now if only i knew how to request a sticky...
#10p_tear_griff_onPosted 10/30/2009 12:50:53 PMmessage detail
I dont know I have been trying to get the rare gun guide and the red writeing on guns stickyed and they just dont seem to pay any mind to it.

But I will try to help you sticky this
---
You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.