list of all guns?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. list of all guns?
7 years ago#1
is there?
i know there is like a million guns, but is there a list?
In a sea of rushed buggy cliche crap...and enough good games to keep us entertained...a long wait for an amazing game is welcomed.
7 years ago#2
If there was such a thing, it would be a series of tables to "easily" cross reference gun makers, the parts they use, and the range of attribute bonuses said parts will add to the base statistics of the gun.
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
7 years ago#3
11.5 MILLION guns, and you think there is a list?
Even if there was, would you really read it? and would it not crash your computer?
People are separated into two categories- those who've played The World Ends With You and Phoenix Wright, and those who don't get into heaven.-Mario_Bones
7 years ago#4

you're kidding right??? 11.5 MILLION GUNS... is that even possible. I thought I seen a video a long time ago which a developer said there were 700+ weapons... but c'mon... 11.5 million cannot be right... but if it is... GOD DAMN!!

7 years ago#5

I'm gone to google.... back in a min!

7 years ago#6
Its because the game has an interesting feature called Gearbot, which takes all the variables for each type of weapon, using a randomized selector to pick different weapon attributes, such as damage, manufacturer, bonuses, etc.
7 years ago#7
This is a good start...

Find something not on this list and add it.

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Weapons
I'm a lover, not a fighter. Bow chika wow wow.
GT: pluckywood
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. list of all guns?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived