Quest Help - Wanted: Dead!

#1The ChampPosted 2/24/2010 1:39:50 AM
I am having trouble with this level 51 quest. For some reason, I cannot get Ceresia or Helicon to spawn in. One of them, don't know who, is supposed to spawn in the only base on the Crimson Tollway.

Any ideas on how to get that one to spawn?
#2ViolentMikePosted 2/24/2010 1:56:38 AM
It's a dumb quest. The assassins actually spawn all over the place. Keep exploring and by the end of the DLC, you'll have them all beat.

The trick, then, is turning the quest in, because I haven't figured out where to do that yet. Yes, I've been to the area it tells me to go to, and it's a piece of road. There is nothing to interact with there.
#3Vip4867415Posted 2/24/2010 2:08:46 AM
It took me awhile to figure out where to turn it in too. Go upstairs into the control room where you had disabled the roadblocks. On the wall will be a bulletin board with a bunch of wanted posters. Get close to it and you should get a prompt to press 'x'. If not just try hitting 'x' a couple of times and you'll get prompted to turn it in.

At first I thought it was a glitched quest because I could not see anything glowing green to tell me where to turn it in. But it's not. Hope this helps
---
Xbox Gamertag: H2OWally
#4ViolentMikePosted 2/24/2010 2:11:31 AM
Oh sweet, thanks. You don't know where to find the midget quest giver in the sunken sea, do you?
#5Vip4867415Posted 2/24/2010 2:15:55 AM
Sorry, have not found him yet. But I still need to find 2 more midgets so maybe he isn't triggered for me.
---
Xbox Gamertag: H2OWally
#6ViolentMikePosted 2/24/2010 3:56:29 AM
Ah, he's in a shack by a lake just north of the highway you start on in sunken sea. Go north and the shack is to the west of the offramp. Found it a little while ago.