Any point in doing DLC on PT1 and PT2?

#1buddyboy101Posted 3/22/2010 6:56:26 AM
I'm at level 34 with all characters after BL PT1. Should I complete all DLC on PT1, or just move on to BL PT2? In other words, is there any point in completing the DLC on both PT1 and PT2?

Thanks
#2Umbra27Posted 3/22/2010 7:03:15 AM
zombie island on pt 1 gives another backpack sdu for the claptrap.

To make some armory runs and get good level 40 weapons, for knoxx. Otherwise nope.

Moxxi, nope.

So you could go to pt 2 and come back to pt 1 zombie island or go ahead and do the dlc it's damn near the end so you might as well finish it. As for knoxx, idk it's probably better just to wait, I did go through both on pt 1 and 2 though.
---
"Driving leads to hunger... hunger leads to cookies... cookies lead to destruction."-The Karma Monster
#3pastaman2232Posted 3/22/2010 7:11:11 AM
Zombie Island: Play both playthroughs, since you aren't level 61 yet, PT1 missions will still give you a lot of exp even though the enemies won't (I believe the enemies are around level 15-20) and you get a backpack SDU upgrade from a claptrap mission in PT1.

Moxxi's Underdome: Your call, neither playthrough matters if you want achievements, all enemies will be your level no matter what. Completing the first three tournaments will get you a bonus skill point though, so you can get 2 total, one from each playthrough.

Knoxx: Again, definitely play both, enemies start off at level 35 in PT1 so they're around your character's level. PT2 Knoxx starts enemies off at level 50
#4buddyboy101(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2010 7:19:01 AM

Zombie Island: Play both playthroughs, since you aren't level 61 yet, PT1 missions will still give you a lot of exp even though the enemies won't (I believe the enemies are around level 15-20) and you get a backpack SDU upgrade from a claptrap mission in PT1.

Moxxi's Underdome: Your call, neither playthrough matters if you want achievements, all enemies will be your level no matter what. Completing the first three tournaments will get you a bonus skill point though, so you can get 2 total, one from each playthrough.

Knoxx: Again, definitely play both, enemies start off at level 35 in PT1 so they're around your character's level. PT2 Knoxx starts enemies off at level 50

That's really helpful. Thanks! So when do you recommend I do Moxxi PT1? Like right after Zombie PT1? Or at a certain character level?
#5pastaman2232Posted 3/22/2010 8:02:42 AM
Moxxi I would recommend playing when you reach level 61 since you'll have better gear and more skill points, but you can still play it whenever since the enemies are always your level. It's also a lot easier with 3-4 people than playing by yourself.
#6degaullPosted 3/22/2010 9:47:53 AM
so zombie island gives you an extra sdu backpack?? or is it random. i remember playing through it but not getting and sdu pack.
#7GlitchwerksPosted 3/22/2010 9:58:50 AM
Zombie Island will definitely give you an extra SDU.
---
http://wondermark.com/601/
#8Umbra27Posted 3/22/2010 10:06:51 AM
@degaull you probably missed the claptrap he's in the lumberyard in a pretty remote/hidden area, check out the borderlands wikia for a youtube video with exact location. [Honestly I walked right passed him the first time]

@pastaman you're wrong about one thing. The enemies in zombie island level to your character by where you are in the main quest, so they'll be around the level of the last main quest objective you finished, so they definitely shouldn't be lvl 10-15 at the end of playthrough one, I would expect closer to 30.
---
"Driving leads to hunger... hunger leads to cookies... cookies lead to destruction."-The Karma Monster
#9WoramotPosted 3/22/2010 10:15:28 AM
Most people like Moxxi just cause of the bank...
---
Heyooo!
Gamertag: Vault DweIIer. The L's in Dweller are actually capital i's.