Still no pizza!!!

#1RE2LeonSPosted 10/3/2010 12:03:16 PM
OMG I've been farming the final battle forever and I have not seen a single slice of friggin pizza! I'm like 1 away with the 3D glasses and 2 more of those dropped but I didn't want to pick them up otherwise my other one would glitch. I swear can Gearbox ever release a DLC with out glitches?
---
GamerTag - RE2LeonS
#2smcgothboyPosted 10/3/2010 1:19:52 PM

right ive fund the best way to get the claptraps is to go to the dump and ill em then go to the town place kill them all and then go bac to dump for easy spawnin.

as for pizza ive only gotten 3 slices and it was while i had 3 players with me i had never seen any before that bit anoying but i already got the glitched ness

hurry up with the update please gearbox!

#3RE2LeonS(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2010 3:02:58 PM
I'm about to just give up on the first achievement and get the 3D Glasses, Bobble head (I got 2), and so on and so on
---
GamerTag - RE2LeonS
#4googlerPosted 10/3/2010 8:30:32 PM
This is so annoying for a few achievements. I've farmed like hell and only have about 4 or 5 pizza slices and 5 oilcans and bobbleheads, but plenty of panties and fish.
I don't know what the hell they were thinking in that you could still collect those stupid parts long after that mission is done but can't get more than 2 or 3 needed collectibles in 2 hours of farming

---
GT: F TANK
#5avg3000Posted 10/3/2010 11:04:56 PM
not sure about xbox, but on ps3 i noticed i got a lot more pizzas after i turned in the final collection mission to tannis. try that?

still no luck with bobbleheads...
#6bananalazerPosted 10/4/2010 10:28:36 AM
what is the glitch that were talking about?
---
Don't worry, its not My blood....
#7RE2LeonS(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2010 11:15:15 AM
It's an achievement glitch and item drop glitch where you'll get a very small percentage of the items you need and if you unlock the achievements out of a certain order, they glitch and lock the rest so you can't get them. I'd find the URL from gearbox but I'm too lazy and cold right now
---
GamerTag - RE2LeonS
#8googlerPosted 10/5/2010 10:07:39 AM
I even farmed while I slept and and got 3 slices of pizza, 2 bobbleheads and 4 oil cans. I also got about 20 3D shades

---
GT: F TANK
#9ShakezulahPosted 10/5/2010 11:00:16 AM

I've played every day since the DLC has come out and have put about 11 hours into it, and have found exactly ONE pizza slice, and that was yesterday I believe. I have more than enough of the panties and fish (though the panties didn't start dropping until I was finished with the story). I have a bunch of oil cans but not enough for the achievements. I'm also probably about 2 or 3 bobbleheads short of the achievement, but I haven't found one those in days. As for 3D glasses, the achievement didn't unlock until I had about 6 or 7 of them, and they were incredibly rare at first, but now that I have the achievement for them, they drop all the time.

These achievements REALLY need counters, both to make it easier to keep track of how many of what you have and to better ensure that they won't glitch.