Anyone got a modded shield?

#1MFH2_Legend88Posted 8/20/2012 8:08:37 AM
Just started playing again to get a refresher on borderlands. Wanted to know if anyone can spare a modded shield or gun to help rush my char and new chars to the end of the game. Thanks and if your looking for some people to play borderlands 2 with on release just hit me up.

Leave gamertag if you got the modded shield or weapon and ill send a message thanks!
#2peklaxdogPosted 8/20/2012 8:14:57 AM
MFH2_Legend88 posted...
Just started playing again to get a refresher on borderlands. Wanted to know if anyone can spare a modded shield or gun to help rush my char and new chars to the end of the game. Thanks and if your looking for some people to play borderlands 2 with on release just hit me up.

Leave gamertag if you got the modded shield or weapon and ill send a message thanks!

I have some we can dupe gt. Is in my sig
---
Gamertag: Ki20niik dreamr
get on my level.
#3MFH2_Legend88(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2012 8:18:50 AM
kk i added ya and sent invite
#4legendX66Posted 8/20/2012 11:58:15 AM(edited)
calmly waits for the day when no more people ask for modded crap here.
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#5ThirtyThr33Posted 8/20/2012 1:02:04 PM
legendX66 posted...

Afterwards, you can wait for it on the Bl2 board after it comes out.
---
Saving the whales-an agenda for some. Nuking them sits well with me.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#6HughJorgennPosted 8/20/2012 1:29:46 PM
legendX66 posted...

I know, right. Soon we can ask for that stuff on the Borderlands 2 board. I am so excited.

Do you need a modded weapon or shield?
#7peklaxdogPosted 8/20/2012 4:55:30 PM
Oh no! Someone chooses to play a game differently than you? Wow. You must be new here.
---
Gamertag: Ki20niik dreamr
get on my level.
#8ace123678Posted 8/20/2012 5:13:37 PM
I'm in the same situation as TC. Want to rush through it quick and also get the Moxxi challenges done solo before BL2 release. I'll leave it here if anyone wants to help out

GT: Silph Chocobo
---
"Damn...if I smoked, I could take a nice, long drag right about now and look kinda cool"
#9NayroyPosted 8/20/2012 5:17:58 PM
HughJorgenn
I know, right. Soon we can ask for that stuff on the Borderlands 2 board. I am so excited.

Do you need a modded weapon or shield?

lol
---
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii519/Nayroy18/48ad8e96.gif
It takes an idiot to do cool things, that's why it's cool.
#10MetalJ471Posted 8/21/2012 7:33:15 AM
peklaxdog posted...
Oh no! Someone chooses to play a game differently than you? Wow. You must be new here.

You mean people who don't want to play the game?

I pity the moddeds and hackers it must suck being that bad at easy games you have to cheat
---
[This sig was deleted at the request of an enemy of free speech or another enemy of free speech]