It's Alive! quest... (need help)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. It's Alive! quest... (need help)

User Info: kidrx

kidrx
7 years ago#1
I'm in Dead Haven and I'm following the waypoint to Info Item 2 and it shows that it's in the middle of a clearing.... but there's nothing there...

what am i missing?

User Info: yellowpikminboy

yellowpikminboy
7 years ago#2
That's in the top left corner right?

There should be a grave, go to it.
Shut up or I shoot you with my staff... called The Staff of Staves. You mock it? Take this! (does 2 damage) ...crap
Times I needed edit button on GameFAQs: 36

kidrx
7 years ago#3
no... it's not far in from where you enter the town.... the closest thing to it is a flagpole-looking thingy that has some tattered rags hanging on it.... there's buildings on either side of me but that's not where the waypoint is centered.

i know sometimes the waypoint thingy isn't really helpful... i have a feeling this is one of them.

User Info: webslinger42

webslinger42
7 years ago#4
Go to the Control Room (easy to access because of some added stairs) and look out the door to the right...it is just sitting on the ground by a round tent. It seems some mission WPs are used to fool you into running all over looking for the object(s). I found it by luck because I gave up "looking" and just started killing Zombies. Please ask this in ANSWERS...I did look before posting. Level 50 Brick. Hope this helps.

kidrx
7 years ago#5
thanks for the help

kidrx
7 years ago#6
i figured it out...

the waypoint marker wasn't wrong. The item was right where it said it was.... underground, though. It was in Ned's underground workshop... somehow i had missed it.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. It's Alive! quest... (need help)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived