It's Alive! quest... (need help)

#1kidrxPosted 11/26/2009 7:42:30 AM
I'm in Dead Haven and I'm following the waypoint to Info Item 2 and it shows that it's in the middle of a clearing.... but there's nothing there...

what am i missing?
#2yellowpikminboyPosted 11/26/2009 8:21:27 AM
That's in the top left corner right?

There should be a grave, go to it.
---
Shut up or I shoot you with my staff... called The Staff of Staves. You mock it? Take this! (does 2 damage) ...crap
Times I needed edit button on GameFAQs: 36
#3kidrx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2009 8:29:58 AM
no... it's not far in from where you enter the town.... the closest thing to it is a flagpole-looking thingy that has some tattered rags hanging on it.... there's buildings on either side of me but that's not where the waypoint is centered.

i know sometimes the waypoint thingy isn't really helpful... i have a feeling this is one of them.
#4webslinger42Posted 11/26/2009 8:39:41 AM
Go to the Control Room (easy to access because of some added stairs) and look out the door to the right...it is just sitting on the ground by a round tent. It seems some mission WPs are used to fool you into running all over looking for the object(s). I found it by luck because I gave up "looking" and just started killing Zombies. Please ask this in ANSWERS...I did look before posting. Level 50 Brick. Hope this helps.
#5kidrx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2009 8:51:52 AM
thanks for the help
#6kidrx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2009 1:20:38 PM
i figured it out...

the waypoint marker wasn't wrong. The item was right where it said it was.... underground, though. It was in Ned's underground workshop... somehow i had missed it.