Are you guys done yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wet
  3. Are you guys done yet?

User Info: Person4

Person4
7 years ago#1
Yes, we get the point that you giggle at the title.
Done feeling better about yourselves yet?
Oh, btw. "MOVING ON" -est. 1998
Tiers are not real. -GamerSanta

User Info: Genjillo

Genjillo
7 years ago#2
no
Women: you can't live with 'em, ...they will not go out with me -Vork~ The Guild

User Info: Scott_Stapp

Scott_Stapp
7 years ago#3
wet
Creed GREATEST Rock Band of all time.

User Info: Jocko

Jocko
7 years ago#4
Why would any one giggle at the title? What's so funny about it being called . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Oh my god I get it now!! That is freakin' hilarious!!! Ha ha ha!! I gotta tell my friends about this!! Guys! Come here and check out the title of this game!!!!!!! Ha ha ha!! It's like ya know when a girl gets aroused . . . . . . ya know?? Ha ha ha ha ha!!! . . . . . . . . You don't get it?? Oh come on man think about it!! Think of what happens in the crotch area . . . . . . . . . with a chick . . . . . when they wanna . . . ya know . . . do it and stuff . . . .???? . . . . Yeah ok took you long enough though jeez! That's hilarious though right? Ok dude get Jimmy in here he's gotta see this too . . .

We're going to be here for a while. You may want to hang out at another board in the meantime.
The oxygen's leaving my brain!!! --Clucky the Chicken
()===={SWORDSWORDSWORDSWORD> It's my SWORD sword.

User Info: Beatperson14

Beatperson14
7 years ago#5
I just wanna say Creed sucks oldschool
My words are the most powerful force in the universe! - Hideyuki from Bazooka Cafe

User Info: Spartan_666_

Spartan_666_
7 years ago#6
bump.

User Info: Total_mischief

Total_mischief
7 years ago#7

Yeah, well, I can't imagine someone actually giggling at the title. Unless it's a young fella that shouldn't even be here. Though I'll admit - the main character being a girl - that the first thing that came into my mind reading this wasn't "Oh, there must be a lot of swimmin' in this game", obviously, but who wouldn't ? Everything's about sex nowadays, and someone, somewhere will giggle because he sees the Capitol as a giant boob. You should be the one getting over it. Not like it's a big deal or anything.

User Info: Genjillo

Genjillo
7 years ago#8
no
Women: you can't live with 'em, ...they will not go out with me -Vork~ The Guild
  1. Boards
  2. Wet
  3. Are you guys done yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived