Are you guys done yet?

#1Person4Posted 3/7/2009 6:23:40 PM
Yes, we get the point that you giggle at the title.
Done feeling better about yourselves yet?
Oh, btw. "MOVING ON" -est. 1998
---
Tiers are not real. -GamerSanta
#2GenjilloPosted 3/7/2009 7:07:53 PM
no
---
Women: you can't live with 'em, ...they will not go out with me -Vork~ The Guild
#3Scott_StappPosted 3/7/2009 10:11:54 PM
wet
---
Creed GREATEST Rock Band of all time.
#4JockoPosted 3/8/2009 8:35:14 AM
Why would any one giggle at the title? What's so funny about it being called . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Oh my god I get it now!! That is freakin' hilarious!!! Ha ha ha!! I gotta tell my friends about this!! Guys! Come here and check out the title of this game!!!!!!! Ha ha ha!! It's like ya know when a girl gets aroused . . . . . . ya know?? Ha ha ha ha ha!!! . . . . . . . . You don't get it?? Oh come on man think about it!! Think of what happens in the crotch area . . . . . . . . . with a chick . . . . . when they wanna . . . ya know . . . do it and stuff . . . .???? . . . . Yeah ok took you long enough though jeez! That's hilarious though right? Ok dude get Jimmy in here he's gotta see this too . . .

We're going to be here for a while. You may want to hang out at another board in the meantime.

---
The oxygen's leaving my brain!!! --Clucky the Chicken
()===={SWORDSWORDSWORDSWORD> It's my SWORD sword.
#5Beatperson14Posted 3/11/2009 2:09:29 AM
I just wanna say Creed sucks oldschool
---
My words are the most powerful force in the universe! - Hideyuki from Bazooka Cafe
#6Spartan_666_Posted 3/11/2009 2:28:59 PM
bump.
#7Total_mischiefPosted 3/12/2009 8:09:27 PM

Yeah, well, I can't imagine someone actually giggling at the title. Unless it's a young fella that shouldn't even be here. Though I'll admit - the main character being a girl - that the first thing that came into my mind reading this wasn't "Oh, there must be a lot of swimmin' in this game", obviously, but who wouldn't ? Everything's about sex nowadays, and someone, somewhere will giggle because he sees the Capitol as a giant boob. You should be the one getting over it. Not like it's a big deal or anything.

#8GenjilloPosted 3/13/2009 3:39:42 PM
no
---
Women: you can't live with 'em, ...they will not go out with me -Vork~ The Guild