when you restart the game can you continue with your skills unlocked?

#1Blaze_GamerPosted 4/12/2011 8:10:10 PM
I didn't even finish buying the rifle upgrades from the last won game save file!
---
The few the proud, the blaze.
#2GoatJugSoupPosted 4/13/2011 3:21:15 PM
Not sure, I haven't restarted the game myself but from what I read on PS3T when I was thinking about going for plat, I dont think so.
---
http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=Goatjugsoup1278
Want more soup? View quote for more info
#3Million EyesPosted 4/14/2011 8:05:52 PM

I didn't even finish buying the rifle upgrades from the last won game save file!

No, unless there's some trick I've never heard of....
---
"We could set up a system where food was probably a lot cheaper than it is now if we just eliminated meat inspectors" - Obama
Cap Marvel
#4Million EyesPosted 4/14/2011 8:22:35 PM(edited)

Not sure, I haven't restarted the game myself but from what I read on PS3T when I was thinking about going for plat, I dont think so.

Yeah, I also don't think I'll bother platting this given all the reqs. Couldn't do a proper 50k run (although partly because I couldn't finish a later area with so few upgrades) and I hate the trials/pt missions. Did the Golden Bullets, Normal, and Hard difficulties. Currently running through on Femme Fatales or whatever the very hard is called.

....not to mention how many times you'd have to beat the game to get the Crossbow kill trophy. The thing has like no ammo on it and you don't get it until one of the last chapters. A 200 kill req on it is stupidly insane.

---
"We could set up a system where food was probably a lot cheaper than it is now if we just eliminated meat inspectors" - Obama
Cap Marvel