Non-Steam Site To Download Demo

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Mafia II
  3. Non-Steam Site To Download Demo
5 years ago#1

The stinking Steam website software screwed up my PC and it took me two hours to get it back to working order !!!

Is there anywhere else I can download the Mafia 2 PC Demo ???

Steam really sucks.

5 years ago#2
No it doesn't.
---
I am William Birkin and I want my precious G-Virus!
i7 930 @ 3.0GHz - 6GB 1333MHz - 4870 Vapor-X 1GB
5 years ago#3
Steam is awesome and the full game will use steamworks so you'll need to get your pc working correctly if you even want to play the game.
---
"Erections lasting longer than 4 hours, though rare, require immediate medical attention."
5 years ago#4
Steam is the way of the present and future and the future is bright sir.
---
There is one kind of robber whom the law does not strike at, and who steals what is most precious to men: time.
-Napoleon
5 years ago#5
If Steam messed up your computer than something was already not right in your pc, Steam is a very stable program, i had some negative thoughts about it in the beginning but its a very good platform to play and buy videogames from...
---
'I Wanna Rock & Roll All Nite And Party Every Day!'
5 years ago#6

If you think steam sucks, you must have tried it on release day in 2004 and never tried it again since then

5 years ago#7
I highly doubt it was Steam that messed up your computer. I really, really, REALLY, doubt it.
---
People feel entitled to things they in no way deserve. It's a welfare nation. - micca
GT: G4meM4ster
5 years ago#8
wis3boi posted...

If you think steam sucks, you must have tried it on release day in 2004 and never tried it again since then

lol... I remember that. steam has come along way though still not perfect its one of the best dgs out there today.
5 years ago#9
I'm not a fan of anything that has to permanently link my game to a specific ID. I miss PC games that had a serial key, then that was it. You could make any username you wanted, and so forth. But, then again I don't believe in digital distrubution either. If I get you 50 dollars. . . I want a box, disk, and some kind of manual.
5 years ago#10
do we have to be online to play this game? just wondering? just got a gaming pc so not used to steam
  1. Boards
  2. Mafia II
  3. Non-Steam Site To Download Demo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived