Jimmy's Vendetta.................

#1dan77733Posted 8/29/2010 2:58:42 PM
I just finished the Betrayal of Jimmy and wanted to know if anyone here knows when Jimmy's Vendetta will be available for download via DLC? Thanks.
#2GLAMPIREPosted 8/29/2010 3:22:36 PM
Rumour has it that it's on the 31st.
---
XBL Gamertag Andii Vamp
PSN ID andii_vamp
#3G1zzyPosted 8/29/2010 3:56:43 PM
Alright, nice! Anything known about the clothing packs, cars, guns? I only got the Mademan Pack..
---
Hello, servant woman, bring me a drying cloth at once! - Vegeta
The female species.. such an enigma!
#4bentayllor20Posted 8/30/2010 2:09:21 AM

At the end can you still free roam and replay the missions?

#5serdarsPosted 8/30/2010 5:45:10 AM
^ Unfortunately no.
---
Nullius in Verba.
#6bentayllor20Posted 8/30/2010 10:11:32 AM

Hold on so the betrayal of Jimmy (I am about 50%) is free roam with mission markers but once all the missions are complete you cannot free roam? If you cannot replay missions then why are they highlighted as stars when complete?

#7dan77733(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2010 1:34:01 PM
^^^^^

You CAN replay the missions in Betrayal of Jimmy in order to increase your user score and im assuming that you can free roam too even though I dont see the point in doing so when as far as I know, all the Playboy Magazines and Wanted posters can only be obtained in the main story.

And it seems like this will not be in tomorrow's update which sucks since I wanted to download it and beat it quickly so I can sell the game to get back the majority of the $55 I spent on the game. Oh well. Thats a positive and negative. Releasing DLC later on increases the chances of people actually keeping the game but the negative is that while playing the main story and the Betrayal of Jimmy, im into playing the game. Once a few days pass, I get bored of the game. Basically, when I buy a new game, I play it as quickly as possible because I know if I dont, I'll just lose interest and not play it at all. Hopefully, they release Jimmy's Vendetta next week.
#8neurotoxinsPosted 8/30/2010 3:52:19 PM
yeah you can free roam after completing betrayal and you can redo the missions
---
PSN:JonDiskonected