good game BUT very F@#$ing annoying.....game freezes up way too much?

#1silvermonsterPosted 9/25/2011 11:36:19 AM
anyone else have that problem with the game freezing and you have to shut your console off to get it to load again with naturally nothing you did in the last couple of hours would not SAVE because its auto save in mission based.......so when it froze for the forth time within a few hours.....it taken out cracked in half & thrown in the garbage.....all these companies do is if & when they make a third part I can assure you I will not be paying 70 bux for the piece of crap!!!
#2thekozmicpigPosted 9/26/2011 9:23:26 AM
Got ten hours into this, not one freeze. It did slow down at one point pretty bad though.

Still not as bad as the first Saints Row.
---
Feels like the depths of hell were unleashed upon my ass. - nivlac_rebuats
#3lol2365Posted 9/26/2011 11:11:38 AM
I just finished the game and had no freezing issues. Only had one issue at chapter 14 where a character got stuck and I couldn't continue on with the mission. Had to restart this chapter.
#4TripSolidBountyPosted 9/29/2011 7:37:57 PM
Try installing it on your xbox. Just an idea though. I don't really have this problem because I bought the game on demand.
---
Yeah, I don't like it.
Smash Bros. Brawl FC: 5027-4953-4039
#5silvermonster(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2011 2:01:11 PM
ok thx guys for your help......I bought a used copy again for 10 bux & not a problem yet...knock on wood lol......For the guy that had problems with it freezing on mission 14 I feel your pain buddy.....thats the hardest mission to complete in my opnion in the whole game
thx again guys for the help!!!
#6TreewallerPosted 10/1/2011 12:35:47 PM
Do you have the latest update? I had a massive amount of freezing during my second playthrough (none in my first for some reason) and with Jimmy's Vendetta back when the game was still relatively new, but after the last update I haven't had a single problem.
---
"Hey Sockbaby! You wanna food up with us or what?!"
Game o' the Moment: Hannah Montana - The Movie Game
#7thekozmicpigPosted 10/1/2011 3:47:11 PM
Update: It froze on me today. But at the main loading screen, so I wasn't pissed.
---
Feels like the depths of hell were unleashed upon my ass. - nivlac_rebuats
#8silvermonster(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2011 12:32:16 PM
I bought the game new for 30 bucks & got the other disc for all the downloads....Ive played it through once to the end with some freezing but not nearly as much the second time around on my other ID.....so i dont know whats up with that.....I also have started mission 14.....3 different goddamn times with no luck getting through it to chapter 15....& as you know mission 14 in my opinion is the hardest in the whole game!!! its just really very annoying if they make a part 3 they should have it like hundreds of other games where you can save at any time as well as have the auto save feature
#9getterwingPosted 10/19/2011 12:01:56 AM
I have finished the main game on HARD and got more than 900G of achievement, and still haven't had a single freeze or bug or anything.
#10EgoKiller801Posted 11/8/2011 4:03:41 PM
I haven't had a freeze yet, played through twice. I really hope it's the disk and not your xbox. Definitely try installing it to your hard drive, it may fix your problem.
---
The way I see it, there's Mozart, Jimi Hendrix, then Neil ****ing Young.
Playing: FF X & Red Dead