Easter eggs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mafia II
  3. Easter eggs

User Info: TheGreatJump

TheGreatJump
4 years ago#1
Anyone know of Easter eggs in mafia 2?

User Info: Stoopid_Fool

Stoopid_Fool
4 years ago#2
I don't know of any Easter Eggs, in fact I'm not really sure what that term means in video games but I didn't find anything out of the oridnary if thats what it means.

TheGreatJump
4 years ago#3
An Easter egg is a term to describe something strange in a game usually game developers put hints in games like to indicate a new game like mafia 3

User Info: thekozmicpig

thekozmicpig
4 years ago#4
There's that guy in the prison yard who yells quotes from Zero Wing.
Feels like the depths of hell were unleashed upon my ass. - nivlac_rebuats

User Info: Stoopid_Fool

Stoopid_Fool
4 years ago#5

@TheGreatJump  Thanks for the info, and no I didn't really see anything that indicated a Mafia III although they definitely left room for a Mafia III or they could just start a whole new story like they did for Mafia II with new characters and a new city.

TheGreatJump
4 years ago#6
Stoopid_Fool posted...
@TheGreatJump Thanks for the info, and no I didn't really see anything that indicated a Mafia III although they definitely left room for a Mafia III or they could just start a whole new story like they did for Mafia II with new characters and a new city.

@stoopid fool, i think it will be in the 1950's to 60's (late 50s till early 60s) or early 60s till late 60s but it will be around then cause mafia 1 was 30s till end of 30s mafia 2 followed up in 40s to 50s, so it's a pattern, a new mafia generation everytime with a few things that connect the two plots, mafia 3 could follow up on mafia 2 slightly, but as u said its mainly it's own story.
  1. Boards
  2. Mafia II
  3. Easter eggs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived