Total Empire all Nations?

#1eidiusPosted 8/23/2009 4:09:02 AM

so i heard that all the nation you get are the only nations you can acctually use to play so that means no Mughal empire, no US and no persia.

does anyone know a mod that acctually works right and doesnt crash all the time?

Note:if anyone has a mod for US, is there a mod that i can start with a small piece of America and i have to fight the British for the rest of it?

thank you

#2Lennon_743Posted 8/23/2009 5:29:15 AM
You don't need a mod to play USA, there is a mode called the road to independance where you fight the British and on episode 4 you can play the grand campaign with the USA. As for other factions here is a mod that should make it playable in the grand campaign.

http://etw.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=5
#3z129000Posted 8/23/2009 6:26:05 AM
Anybody else find it odd that the Mughals are the only non-playable "major" faction, whereas all minor factions are unplayable. I suppose due to their size, but I was pretty sure they were supposed to be a playable faction, I even thought that pre-release they were announced (although maybe people were confusing them with the Marathas?).
---
-z129000
#4eidius(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2009 9:42:18 AM

Lennon_743 posted...
You don't need a mod to play USA, there is a mode called the road to independance where you fight the British and on episode 4 you can play the grand campaign with the USA. As for other factions here is a mod that should make it playable in the grand campaign.

http://etw.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=5

sadly my game crashes after loading episode 2 for some reason

#5NoobzorLoLoLoLPosted 8/23/2009 10:34:20 AM
It is odd that the Mughals are unplayable... size isn't really an explanation - look at Russia. I think they may have just run out of time and weren't able to implement them fully. Other than that, I don't really see an explanation.
---
The sole purpose of this Sig is to taunt Orcus.
#6z129000Posted 8/23/2009 1:39:48 PM
I agree, the Mughals even seem to have enough unique units to warrant them being a playable faction.
---
-z129000