Interesting Discovery about the Logo

#1TheRobFish9Posted 5/29/2010 1:25:48 PM
I was looking at the logo today and Im not sure how everyone else see's it but has anyone else noticed that the guy running the ball is actually facing away from us? At first I always thought he was facing the screen, like running towards me but upon further inspection, He is actually running away, His back facing us. The reason you can tell is because of the facemask.
#2BarkspawnPosted 5/29/2010 9:01:03 PM

Wow.

#3Havok360Posted 5/29/2010 10:19:52 PM
I still think he is running toward the viewer, look at the angle of the feet. It's irrelevant really but I respectfully disagree with you.
---
PSN: xIR0NPATRI0Tx
#4TheRobFish9(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2010 6:13:54 AM
The Facemask is the giveaway....and the feet TO ME look like there facing the other way. Also the Thumbs are correct. The angle the facemask is on would look rediculous is he was facing forward. His head would have to be turned almost all the way around looking behind himself to have it like that. Thats actually what made me realize it because I said to my brother, "Its actually a cool logo but I dont understand why his head is turned so damn far". Upon further inspection it is clear that he is actually facing backwards.
#5hotrodder07Posted 5/30/2010 11:21:50 AM
I still see it as the guy facing forward, not away from us.
---
Backbreakergame.com
The Future of Video Game Football
#6TheRobFish9(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2010 2:12:24 PM
Its interesting because he is in fact facing away...I wish we could ask the creator himself lol.
#7pod4477Posted 5/31/2010 10:17:03 AM
I looked at it and it looks like it could be either way but I think he is definitely running towards the viewer. His legs would be backwards if he wasn't. His helmet is just turned to the side too.
#8TheRobFish9(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2010 11:39:30 AM
Nah, The legs are facing the right way. Im telling you guys, hes running away from the viewer. Im 100% posative. Damn I wish there was a way we could know for sure but the facemask is the giveaway. If your at all familiar with a football helmet, The angle it would have to be on to get that half of the facemask visible would be impossable if facing the viewer.
#9JinDredPosted 5/31/2010 11:55:38 AM

If he is running from us his knee is at an impossible angle.... and if he is running toward us i think his neck is snapped.... so either way something on his body is broken...

#10JinDredPosted 5/31/2010 11:56:56 AM

sorry for double post but i had to say this...

If he is running towards us his neck is broken, and the neck is part of the spine which is part of the back there for he broke his back and therefor why the game is called backbreaker... hence he is most definitally running towards us!