R/F my Yubel deck

#1Knight_Of_OrderPosted 5/22/2008 4:18:09 PM
i'm have some consistency problems with this deck so im looking for some advice.

cards: 40

level 5+ monsters:
1 yubel
1 yubel terror incarnate
1 yubel ultimate nightmare
2 doom shaman
1 sacred phoenix of nephtys
1 grinder golem

level 4- monsters:

3 mystic tomato
1 sangan
1 newdoria
1 exiled force
1 obsidian dragon
2 calculators
1 archfiend soldier
1 bronn mad king of the dark world
1 spirit reaper
1 mask of darkness

magic cards:

1 heavy storm
1 the beggining of the end
1monster reborn
1 scapegoat
1 premature burial
1 nobleman of crossout
1 lightning vortex
1 dark eruption
1 mystical space typhoon

trap cards:

1 torrential tribute
1staunch defender
1 hate buster
1 raigeki break
1 bottomless trap hole
3 dark illusion
1 sakuretsu armor
1 damege condenser
1 divine wrath
#2FlameDragon2Posted 5/22/2008 5:53:43 PM
i'm have some consistency problems with this deck so im looking for some advice.

Simple answer:

Yubel, all forms ( most notably, the ultimate nightmare...the most terrible form of Yubel ).
None of their effects are worth it, let alone worth summoning.
---
z11.invisionfree.com/Cardlegends - may not seem like much now, but it's getting there.
~Flame
#3Knight_Of_Order(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2008 6:04:22 PM
*sigh* any useful advice? I like the yubel cards and i'll keep using them so if you dont have anything usefull to say please leave the topic.
#4RDS1Posted 5/22/2008 6:05:37 PM
Well, technically, that was useful advice, and you have only yourself to blame for ignoring it.
#5Knight_Of_Order(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2008 6:14:30 PM
no its not, i didnt asked if you tought the yubel cards where good or if you tought i should use them, i only asked for some help to improve the yubel deck and i've recieved none. I'm starting to think it was a mistake to ask for advice in this board =/
#6Kenneth_animePosted 5/22/2008 6:21:38 PM
Yubel Actually it isn't that bad it's just that it's not good for the current format

Try This Build

3 Yubel
2 Yubel-Terror incarnate
1 Yubel-The Ultimate nightmare
2 Destiny Hero Dasher (For Summoning Yubel)
1 Treeborn Frog
3 Samsara lotus (Be careful when you choose to bring this back)
3 Mystic Tomato
3 Destiny hero Fear Monger
2 Destiny hero Diamond dude

3 Destiny Draw
3 Hand Destruction (Use During Your Draw Phase so if you Draw a Yubel By it's effect you can
special summon it with dashers effect.)
1 Monster reborn
1 Premature Burial
1 Smashing Ground
1 Brain Control
2 Allure of Darknes (If you can get Two)
2 Pot of avarice

2 Sakuretsu Armor
1 Torrential
3 (Filler) Can't remember the rest.
---
Solitaire sucks. My opponent always cheats
#7Knight_Of_Order(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2008 6:33:16 PM
Thanks man i was starting to give up on this board. That sounds like a radical change for the deck and i dont have a lot of those cards so for now i'll have to pass on that but i appreciate the help, just one question.

Do you think that the nephthys is a good card on the deck? So far i've had luck getting it and yubel terror incarnate at the same time to completely wipe ou the field, but it seems too situational to keep it
#8Kenneth_animePosted 5/22/2008 6:37:20 PM
Yeah I would drop yubel or the Phoenix Because both require their own build
---
Solitaire sucks. My opponent always cheats
Yu-Gi-Oh 2008 FC: 2191-8399-4809
#9FlameDragon2Posted 5/23/2008 4:28:27 AM
Actually my advice is useful, as I answered your question on your deck's problem, of which is the best advice in this topic.
---
z11.invisionfree.com/Cardlegends - may not seem like much now, but it's getting there.
~Flame
#10Tristam79Posted 5/23/2008 5:57:57 AM
Try putting in cards to get the Yubel cards when you need them. The deck is based on getting him out, and if I remember right they must come out in a certain order. So the golden seal coffin (name?) normal magic that searches your deck wouldn't hurt. Or a magical mallet or something... Also try using cards that have multiple uses so that when you get them they cover many bases. Like Zero Gravity, which stops attacks, changes cards like Spirit Reaper into attack mode, dodges some effects (tragedy, shield crush) and dodges Mirror Force. Good luck, gotta go to class now. :(
---
"I'm not a sig, but I have this whip..."
"Ha, ha! Multiple octundrums."