How do i unlock Yondaime and sasuke (not the shippuuden sasuke)

#1Mukuro1995Posted 8/7/2009 4:03:17 AM
hi i almost got every character but i cannot find yondaime and sasuke(not shippuuden sasuke) in story mode , please help me
#2Dark_DespairPosted 8/7/2009 2:49:01 PM
I'm pretty sure in the code section of this site, you have to start story mode as PTS Sasuke and you'll eventually find BTS Sasuke and The 4th Hokage. When you win they'll be unlocked.

Or just have the save data from UN3 or 4 on the same memory card and those two should be unlocked.
---
Astrophysists that "demand" to be called "Dr."? Insecure asshats all around. - Johnny_D
#3Mukuro1995(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2009 7:25:59 PM

thank u but i also try to play the sasuke story mode but it doesnt work if i go to the door in orochimaru cave or something with al those doors . then must i go to an door with a purple aura and if i click on circle then comes somethinhg in japanese ssry but im not so good at japanese so do u know or anybody how can i unlock sasuke story mode or what is is or which missions i must complete with naruto story mode to play the sasuke version:D

#4chaosinuyashaPosted 8/11/2009 7:57:09 PM
If you need any help at all in this game just use the guide by des. I used his UN4 guide on my US game and it helped me alot. So the guide on here for this game should help you as well ;)
---
Operator: We're sorry this sig can't be seen as typed please log-off and try again later. Thank You.
#5Dark_DespairPosted 8/13/2009 9:28:40 AM
^^right you better check the guides. There are a lot of quests and missions to go through.

I believe Guy's challenges are included.
---
Astrophysists that "demand" to be called "Dr."? Insecure asshats all around. - Johnny_D
#6Mukuro1995(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2009 5:17:18 PM

I CANT READ THE MISSIONS NEACAUSE ITS JAPANESE AND IM NOT SO GOOD AT JAPANESE

#7kinghere95Posted 8/13/2009 6:37:37 PM
hey!! can u give me your email-address please? i wanna talk to you!!
#8Dark_DespairPosted 8/13/2009 8:56:21 PM
Mukuro1995Posted 8/13/2009 5:17:18 PMmessage detail I CANT READ THE MISSIONS NEACAUSE ITS JAPANESE AND IM NOT SO GOOD AT JAPANESE

Neither AM I!!! Either contact the dude who wrote the lone FAQ for this game by e-mail or wait for the US release.

God I do believe the FAQ creator gets in depth about what each and every mission entails. If you can't read normal English or have a very short attention span NO ONE CAN HELP YOU.

True Story.
---
#9chaosinuyashaPosted 8/14/2009 1:14:20 AM
Yeah Dark_Despair des did do a good indepth guide. Granted I only used his Accel1 guide for UN4 and while he missed the odd frog here and there in his main guide (I say that since the indepth part for frog hunting said "Find X frog in Y part of my guide" and it wasn't there). But I'm sure his Accel 2 guide could help the TC if he could read it.
---
Operator: We're sorry this sig can't be seen as typed please log-off and try again later. Thank You.