Can't find Classic Sasuke...

#1Marko_NemesisPosted 12/14/2009 1:11:08 PM
I'm only left to gain access to Classic Sasuke and The Yellow Flash. In order for the second one to appear, I need to find Sasuke and beat him, but I've looked everywhere and I can't find him! Where could he be?

Oh, and yes I've read the FAQ's. They all say he's in the Hideout, but he's not there, I've been there a million times.

Cheers, thanks in advance.
---
Playing: Naruto Shhippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5
Working on: 'Time Break' - RPG Maker XP Project
#2rolbatPosted 12/14/2009 5:23:46 PM
He is in the first room(room 1) of the hideout. I guess you know where the Yellow Flash is, if you read the faqs.
---
http://romanforum.b1.jcink.com
#3SSJRickiPosted 12/15/2009 3:57:24 AM
i have 57/58 wooden dolls atm. i need classic sasuke but he isnt in the 1st room. how do i get him to appear so i can get kabuto, oro, sasuke and yondaime? I'm really at a loss here
#4chaosinuyashaPosted 12/15/2009 5:11:53 AM
Did you do Sasuke's story mode? That and beating Naruto's follow up story makes the remaining dolls (minus Yellow Flash) appear in and around Oro's hideout.
---
Operator: We're sorry this sig can't be seen as typed please log-off and try again later. Thank You.
#5chaosinuyashaPosted 12/15/2009 5:13:13 AM
Also for future reference Classic Sasuke is always on the wooden doll list even though he appears very late in the game so untill you beat the Sasuke dungeon he wont show up. I found that stupid they even put him on that list.
---
Operator: We're sorry this sig can't be seen as typed please log-off and try again later. Thank You.
#6Marko_Nemesis(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2009 9:11:26 AM
So that's it... I didn't do the Sasuke RPG Mode yet...
---
#7chaosinuyashaPosted 12/15/2009 10:35:41 AM

So that's it... I didn't do the Sasuke RPG Mode yet...

Yeah that's usually the culprit.
---
#8Marko_Nemesis(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2009 12:00:09 PM
Thanks, I'm doing all the quests now.
---
More topics from this board...
top survival scoresaffaf25110/15 10:34PM