Minato Namikaze/The yellow flash/4th hokage

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5
  3. Minato Namikaze/The yellow flash/4th hokage
6 years ago#1
Im pretty sure he is a character as this is what the wiki says and i have seen a video of him in the selection and yet he isnt in the wooden doll bingo book is there a special way to unlock him someone help please
6 years ago#2
Yes he is! -.-
He appears after you beat everyone else in the bingo book. And he's located at the top of the hokage mansion.
6 years ago#3
CornerCheck got it right. You have to complete the "Chambers of Darkness" Dark and White Chapters, in order to unlock the rest of the wooden dolls.

Btw, I think Flash and Kakashi are one of the best teams ever.
---
Playing: Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Working on: 'Time Break' - RPG Maker XP Project
6 years ago#4

CornerCheck got it right. You have to complete the "Chambers of Darkness" Dark and White Chapters, in order to unlock the rest of the wooden dolls.

Btw, I think Flash and Kakashi are one of the best teams ever.

Except when you go against them. I HATE fighting him when he spams Kakashi assist the whole battle.
---
Operator: We're sorry this sig can't be seen as typed please log-off and try again later. Thank You.
6 years ago#5
chaosinuyasha, you're damn right... It's too hard :S But beatable. We just have to avoid Kakashi and beat the crap out of Flash.
---
Playing: Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Working on: 'Time Break' - RPG Maker XP Project
6 years ago#6
Ok thanks for helping out ive only had the game a few days the only character from the bingo book i need is sasuke uchiha classic and ive recently discovered where he is Thanks for the help
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5
  3. Minato Namikaze/The yellow flash/4th hokage

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived