This game was fun while it lasted.

#1ZeoPamasterPosted 4/19/2012 4:42:18 AM
Needs more extra contents though. A superboss or hard mode should do. :/

And I'm surprised this board's still alive (near-death)... >_>
---
"Truth or Ideals? Which one will you fight for?"
Sorry, bad English.
#2ekamownPosted 4/19/2012 6:50:12 AM
BTW, is it possible to re-arrange party members? For example, I want to move a character from 8th slot to 3rd slot. I didn't see the option where, so do in LA1.

Do you also think that's stupid for Roland go to battle without bringing any Witches? As he won't be able to unleash FD unless he is overleveled.
#3ZeoPamaster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2012 7:15:19 AM
you can rearrange, in a way... just memorize which spot is 1st and which character you wanna use 1st and so on?

and of course bringing Roland without witches is plain dumb. seriously, he needs a FD of HIS own... >_>
been a long time since I played this game. on 3rd playthrough, going to 100% the game (currently 91%, missing those Hot Spring scenes). :)
---
Sorry, bad English.
#4ekamownPosted 4/19/2012 12:15:02 PM
I was wondering when Roland had "Runemate" after his appearance changed. What's the difference between that than when he got engaged for the first time?

Oh yeah about intermission, when you raise FP (on your 1st playthrough) do you just focus to one person or spread to everyone? Did you ditch the guys and aim for the girls?

Does guild quests always change each time I moved to the next chapter?

While Roland "engaged" and changes his own element during battle, does his attacks also become that element as well or still remain non-elemental (just stats boost)?
#5ZeoPamaster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2012 1:47:34 AM
I dunno, looks like there's no difference if ya ask me. >_> maybe bigger stat boost from said runemate? I don't really use Engage function that much, I only use it when I got some uh, points for FD to burn.

I spread to everyone. in the end though I usually only have Althea, Fatima and Rasche more than half (those are my favourite chars >_>)

I... think yes? ._.

Again, I dunno. I never really cared about elements that much, I use brute force. >_>
---
Sorry, bad English.
#6ekamownPosted 4/20/2012 3:50:21 AM
When you cleared the game, did you save the clear data on the second slot or overwrite the existing one?

Sometimes, I found a certain character's heart level rised by itself (not doing intermission). Do you know why?

One more thing, how can I use higher level of FD attacks. My character has more than 200 DP in battle, but s/he can still only use level 1 FD even though s/he already learned level 2 FD.
#7ZeoPamaster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2012 2:40:10 AM
Overwrite the existing one, lol. it's not like you'd get anything for keeping it in front of the final boss... >_>

No, sorry. ._. but maybe Althea or Fatima, depending on which ending you're going for?

IIRC Level 2 FDs can only be used when you have 3 of those... gauges... used to perform a FD. in other words, 300 DP, I think.
---
Sorry, bad English.
#8ekamownPosted 4/22/2012 11:36:22 AM
I really thought that Roland is the only character that has no heart level because he is the main character like in LA1, but I guess I sadly mistaken....

Don't you also think that heart level of characters that joins later in the game (such as Karen, Josie, Fatima, etc) harder to raise as they will get less intermission than the earlier ones?

Even though Roland became a Master, his class still labeled as Rune Knight. Is that true?
#9ZeoPamaster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2012 7:18:16 PM
I want Richter and Gaston to have a heart level, darn it. >_>

Not really. Fatima only has 2 intermissions in the game and it can be max'd. The hard part is when you choose whose intermission should you do this time (more than 10 playable characters, and you can only do one intermission per chapter). ._.

I didn't really check, but yeah I guess. from my memories, anyways...
---
Sorry, bad English.
#10ekamownPosted 4/25/2012 7:16:57 PM
Non-replayable quests and scene quests..... Won't it reappear even in New Game+?

Should I ignore the quests on the next playthrough if I've already completed them on previous playthrough? Especially when I want to rush things.
More topics from this board...
Your top 5 LA series girls~ZeoPamaster4688/30 7:04AM