What do you think this game could use as a feature?

#1ekamownPosted 11/22/2012 3:04:38 AM
It really sad that I was unable to revive the topic. But I'll try again.... T_T
---
It...cannot end...like.. this...
#2darylyan680Posted 11/22/2012 4:32:14 AM
o_O What happened to the previous topic you made? It got modded?
ZeoPamaster and I were both talking whilst you were gone.

Well, like most games I prefer it if they had post-game things to do & make unlockable things.
---
Courage is the Magic that Turns Dreams into Reality
#3ekamown(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 4:45:39 AM
Yeah, I realized it one or two hours ago...
---
It...cannot end...like.. this...
#4ZeoPamasterPosted 11/22/2012 4:58:09 AM(edited)
What this game needs:
Post-game features (at least a Superboss)
A series of quests in new game+, harder than the average quests (or even the main story&spa battles)
Moar skills for characters dangit >_> it's not really strategic sometimes..

whaddya think?
---
"Truth or Ideals? Which one will you fight for?"
Sorry, bad English.
#5Psalm51Posted 11/22/2012 11:44:59 AM
One of the features the best RPGs have is to allow the gamer to select their avatar profession and influence their starting (and/or level-up) stats. This happens in the LotR GBA games and adds a nice layer of tailoring to the game.
---
Think you can't be forgiven? Think again...
#6darylyan680Posted 11/22/2012 12:10:51 PM
@ZeoPamaster, Post-game features (at least a Superboss)

Wasn''t Vanessa considered a superboss? Maybe not.

Although I do get what you mean by that, a really hard troublesome boss that takes time to beat. For example in Devil Survivor after you clear the game once and start your 2nd playthrough, on the last day Lucifer appears and he is one heck of a boss.
---
Courage is the Magic that Turns Dreams into Reality
#7ZeoPamasterPosted 11/22/2012 5:11:11 PM
@daryl: Well she's kinda the toughest opponent in the entire game, but it really doesn't take lots of practice and strategy-making to defeat her. and yes Devil Survivor's superboss is hax. I remember he has high resistance to almost all kind of attacks?

@Psalm: Welcome back :o and I agree, it would be kind of neat to select what kind of warrior Roland will become. maybe he can learn actual magic/ranged attacks, or being the team's defender...
---
Sorry, bad English.
#8MechafanboyPosted 11/22/2012 5:11:42 PM
Vanessa's pretty easy as a super boss though, you can use anti fire lapis to block most of her "fire"power (pun fully intended) or just outright outdamage her using a reviver + damage dealer.

Speaking of which I still do need to do that boss in Devil Survivor... Just too lazy to grind to a decent level to do it.

Topics need to be somewhat on topic to be not modded, using a thread name that's basically screaming "I am a continuation of a social topic" has a high chance of being modded. No idea HOW they find them though.
---
http://altogether.insani.org -> Visual novel goodness
Maaya Sakamoto and Younha are amazing~ <3 <3
#9ZeoPamasterPosted 11/22/2012 5:30:44 PM
O hai Mecha! :O
prolly someone reported it or something, they got their eyes set on this board >:I

Lucifer is still a pain in the rear even if your level's max, lol. it all falls down to you and your demon's skills.. o.o
---
Sorry, bad English.
#10MechafanboyPosted 11/22/2012 6:47:44 PM
I almost got him with a bunch of either Python or Tyrant type demons to make him have less turns (i forgot which race lol O.o:) but just didn't have enough hp to survive the megidoaloans(sp?) that progressively get stronger D:

Hence I need to grind for hp but I'm a lazy person and don't want to grind therefore... Lucy is probably going to go undefeated for a very long time.
---
http://altogether.insani.org -> Visual novel goodness
Maaya Sakamoto and Younha are amazing~ <3 <3