What do you think of the game's characters?

#1ZeoPamasterPosted 12/29/2012 8:13:19 AM
Do they fit in their roles well? Are they better or worse than the first LA (or the third LA if ya dudes know about it) in your opinion?

also who's yer fav characters?
you can even give some skills suggestion 'cause the skill system in this game kinda sucks... <_<
---
Dun dun dunn! Enter, Pamaster! *poses*
Sorry, bad English.
#2MechafanboyPosted 12/29/2012 8:18:40 AM
Luna's pretty fun. She's slower than sin though....

I suppose my favorite character is Sadie, I do like magicians who double as assassination/sniper type characters.

Skills wise, I think there need to be more variety and less skills that basically do the same thing. I.e most witches have a short 1 square attack, a cross shaped area attack and a variable 3rd level spell (either single target(sadie), slightly larger diamond(Fatime/Althea) or cross again (everyone else.)). Give them more spells that work in strange ways like maybe have the green witch cast a spell that travels in a line. At the moment, using a witch is more akin to what element is resisted and/or does that witch have a useful buff rather than each witch being their own character.
---
http://altogether.insani.org -> Visual novel goodness
Maaya Sakamoto and Younha are amazing~ <3 <3
#3darylyan680Posted 12/29/2012 8:20:34 AM(edited)
I'd say that LA2 is better than the first game, Although in LA1 I find Leon's dialogue to be very annoying he is totally broken.

As for favorite characters...

Obviously my favorite is Fatima ^_^
Although she is a cold character and mean to your party members & often encountered as an enemy which makes people seem to hate her for her attitude towards. I do feel sorry for her as she was shunned by everyone just because she knew shadow frost magic. Therefore I feel she deserves Roland more than Althea does.

edit: forgot to mention skills, Fatima's Freeze dust is the best, can easily freeze nature kopins, I love abusing that move.
---
Courage is the Magic that Turns Dreams into Reality
#4MechafanboyPosted 12/29/2012 8:21:14 AM
Don't forget~

Tsunnnnnnddddeeerrrrreeeeeee.
---
http://altogether.insani.org -> Visual novel goodness
Maaya Sakamoto and Younha are amazing~ <3 <3
#5darylyan680Posted 12/29/2012 8:21:45 AM
And massive Knockers ^_^
---
#6darylyan680Posted 12/29/2012 8:23:00 AM
Now Zeo... It's your turn
---
#7ZeoPamaster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 8:24:23 AM
I agree on the skills thing. Roland's learned skills are basically the "empowered" version of the first offensive skill. it would be pretty good if the skills in this game can "evolve" like the Flash Drives. so it becomes more powerful, but it's still the same skill, know wat I mean? and so you can learn moar skills! brilliant! :0

the skill system is more "unbalanced" than "bad", really. the melee characters (mostly males) gets overshadowed fast by the witches. Rasche is a bulldozer with his AtkUp-DefDown skill but man he's slow and has a small moving range...
---
Sorry, bad English.
#8ZeoPamaster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 8:26:21 AM
darylyan680 posted...
I'd say that LA2 is better than the first game, Although in LA1 I find Leon's dialogue to be very annoying he is totally broken.

Although she is a cold character and mean to your party members & often encountered as an enemy which makes people seem to hate her for her attitude towards. I do feel sorry for her as she was shunned by everyone just because she knew shadow frost magic. Therefore I feel she deserves Roland more than Althea does.

edit: forgot to mention skills, Fatima's Freeze dust is the best, can easily freeze nature kopins, I love abusing that move.

I don't know if the game ever explains this but how rare are the Shadow Frost witches exactly? <.>

and boy I loved Leon. that last skill of him + the attack up skill, both of which I forgot their names, makes him one of my overlevelled team members end-game.
---
Sorry, bad English.
#9darylyan680Posted 12/29/2012 8:29:55 AM(edited)
ZeoPamaster posted...
darylyan680 posted...

I don't know if the game ever explains this but how rare are the Shadow Frost witches exactly? <.>

and boy I loved Leon. that last skill of him + the attack up skill, both of which I forgot their names, makes him one of my overlevelled team members end-game.

Yeah, I love leon too...as a unit but not his character...

Leon is basically all you need just to take on the final boss. max out his FD & he can OHKO the final boss

edit: as for SFW, It never explained that either or maybe it has. I not familiar witht the details
---
#10ZeoPamaster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 8:30:41 AM
"Looks like your chest's about to burst too."
"Hey! I stare because I care!"

golden lines xD
one thing I dislike about LA1 is that class changes does ABSOLUTELY nothing.. except for Alph and Theo maybe, but Leon just changed into a Swordmaster and... that's it? >_>
---
Sorry, bad English.
More topics from this board...
Luminous Arc Infinity!ZeoPamaster1749/19 2:52PM