Fujimaru's zanpakuto (Spoilers)

#1NakedJoe4EvaPosted 9/30/2009 9:30:55 PM
I'm just curious what Fujimaru's zanpakuto looks like for the technical and power forms
---
You think pain is wrong, I think it is all that is required to live. One can not have lived until they have truly suffered.
#2drgaonballgt999Posted 9/30/2009 9:43:12 PM
looks just like the pictures.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#3NakedJoe4Eva(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2009 9:47:18 PM
I don't mean the gauntlet they show in the pics, I mean the other zanpakuto choices
---
You think pain is wrong, I think it is all that is required to live. One can not have lived until they have truly suffered.
#4G1ingyPosted 9/30/2009 9:54:40 PM
Fujimaru's zanpacktous.....the speed one is a long katana with a blade attached to it's oversized hilt. The tech one look like a flail with a ridiculously long chain (for a flail), and the power one is just a falchion, a decorative falchion.
#5oOCarbineOoPosted 10/1/2009 1:41:53 PM
Its also worth it to note that the powers animation sucks. The speed one he bounces all over slashing and the tech one (the coolest looking IMO) he spins the chain around real fast before launching the end of it through the guy.
#6G1ingyPosted 10/1/2009 8:33:36 PM
Anyone tried attacking with Matsuri's speed zanpakutou?? I was gonna choose her zanpakutou to be speed...only to see what it's supposed to be. Is it a chakram or something?? What does it do when she uses it's sp attack?
#7NakedJoe4Eva(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2009 9:02:10 PM
I chose Matsuri for my character, and although I chose technical (the broad sword), I tried out all three zanpakutos.

For speed she has a chakram, her SP attack is she teleports back and forth while performing kicks and slashes

For technical she has a broad sword, her SP attack is she strikes the ground with blade sending a pillar of energy across the ground

For power, she has the sword lance from the menu, her SP attack is she charges the lance with energy and performs and dashing thrust.

I also, found a pic of Fujimaru's zanpakutos

http://www.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/bleach-3rd-phantom-zanpakuto.jpg
---
#8MechafanboyPosted 10/1/2009 9:09:54 PM
I think he meant the one you get after chapter 18.

Eg: With the power halberd thing, She charges it up and swings it diagonally ending with it behind her back(cough if you'll excuse the guy moment, she shows off her ass quite a bit xD) A piller of blue fire will shoot up underneath the enemy.

With Fuji and his speed Shikai, he just does a longer series of jumps and kicks ending with a hard slash downwards.

Not sure about the others since I haven't used em yet though I am trying out a Tech Shikai with Fujimaru this time(hopefully Matsuri's Shikai will change too but i'm not sure how it works >_>;)
---
http://altogether.insani.org/2005/ -> Visual novel goodness, and no, they're NOT eroge. Just very nice stories. =)
#9NakedJoe4Eva(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2009 9:52:35 PM
I thought the bankais look the same regardless of which zanpakuto you choose

haven't gotten that far yet
---
#10MechafanboyPosted 10/1/2009 10:55:54 PM
The actual bankai is the same but from chapter 1-18, you'll attack using their unreleased form then release it for the SP attack.

From Chpater 19 onwards, your basic attack has your character releasing their shikai before attacking then(i.e the old SP attack becomes your new normal attack animation) doing a special attack using their shikai for their SP attack.
---
http://altogether.insani.org/2005/ -> Visual novel goodness, and no, they're NOT eroge. Just very nice stories. =)