Give it to me straight.

#1SolidButtCheakSPosted 12/12/2012 1:31:29 PM
Razors Edge. I know this isnt the right board, but I have more trust of the opinions here. I've read some reviews, but most reviewers tend to not know much about the series.

If you've played it, how is it? I LOVED NGB and I also thought NGS, NG2 and NGS2 were great games... never touched NG3.

How does Razors Edge stack up? Is it even remotely the same quality as the other? I'm strictly talking gameplay here, I dont really care about the other stuff.
---
Now Playing:
......Nothing. Way to busy :(
#2MurphysGhostPosted 12/12/2012 7:54:46 PM
Have not played, have read some impressions.

Sounds like it's a good step up from 3 in many areas, though probably would still leave something to be desired if you had to compare it to the first two games.

If anything, might want to wait for the reviews on the upcoming Sigma 3 on ps3 / 360 - chances are that will be the 'definitive' version of the third game. Unless they're gonna release it FOUR times, which even by Team Ninja's standards is getting a little nutty. :P
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#3SolidButtCheakS(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 11:44:30 PM
Hey thanks. I didnt even know a Sigma 3 was announced. I'll just hold out to see the verdict on that then.
---
Now Playing:
......Nothing. Way to busy :(