Talisman of Rebirth

#1Deathscythe69Posted 12/17/2012 1:41:35 AM
Ok I know this might be a silly question but on Master Ninja Mode when exactly do I get my first Talisman of Rebirth?

I'm currently at the save statue just before fighting Ratsetsu on Chapter 2.

Don't know if I'll have enough essence to upgrade my Lunar, Falcon and DS to level 3 by chapter 5 though. I know there's one Talisman on a dead corpse in ch. 5 but is there one before that one? Sorry I haven't played this game for 7 months and I forgot most of the chests and such.
---
Birthdays were created by Hallmark to sell gift cards.
#2provettPosted 12/17/2012 2:22:48 AM
I think the only other one is in a test of valor, before that one anyway.
---
Best Buy sucks so bad, I have to Sig it!
The customer service were stupid & they lied. Don't Buy from Best Buy
#3Deathscythe69(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 2:58:43 AM
How do you do that attack with the Dragon Sword where you spin 360? I think it's called gleaming blade or whatever, there's the regular and the UT version of it. Does the Dragon Sword have to be at level 3?

Sorry I sound like a noob right now but haven't touch this game in awhile.
---
#4provettPosted 12/17/2012 4:33:23 AM
360 on joystick, then Y.
I can't remember either, if it needs to be lvl 3 or not, but I would guess so. You should be able to view your moves in the menu though.
---
#5gamingdutchmanPosted 12/17/2012 8:02:57 AM
You get one on the 'secret' bridge in Ch. 4. Backflip off the ladder next to the second save statue. I think the second one is in the Ch. 4 ToV.
---
If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got.
#6gamingdutchmanPosted 12/17/2012 8:17:20 AM
Anyways, upgrading the LS and FT to lvl. 3 is not as important as leveling up the KG and DCTF to lvl. 2 early on IMO. The DS lvl.3 has its use for the first ToV and ofcourse the Gleaming Blade adds to the versatility of the DS moves. Personally, I do upgrade the DS to 3, but only when I'm sure I have enough essence to buy items and upgrade weapons.

I'm not a 100% sure, but I believe you get 2 ToR's in Ch. 4, meaning the second one gives you 50k in essence, since there's no good reason to use it until Alexei.

Lvl. 3 weapons do do more damage, but I think the LS and FT are fine at lvl. 2 for practically the whole runthrough. Having a DCTF lvl. 2 is great for killing Lycans and get loads of essence. This way, at the end of Ch. 5 and and start of 6, you will get an additional 2 x 50k essence. At that point, you can level up everything you want. The KG lvl. 2 makes short work of the bone dragon.

Have fun! ;)
---
If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got.
#7MurphysGhostPosted 12/17/2012 9:37:57 AM
The first one is indeed near the second save point of Ch. 4. Climb to the top of the ladder by the save statue, and turn around. You can jump over to the other section of freeway and the ToR will be up there.

Don't recall if there's one in the Chapter 4 ToV or not, but if you're still carrying the first one you'd get essence for it.

I usually let that first ToR activate during the Alexei fight or the first gauntlet of Ch. 5 if I didn't lose all my health vs. Alexei- the ToR after the first save of Chapter 5 is on a body, not in a chest, so if you still have the first ToR it will go to waste.
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#8provettPosted 12/17/2012 4:40:06 PM
Oh yea..... forgot about that one.
---
#9Deathscythe69(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2012 1:04:24 AM
Forget the Talisman Of Rebirth I need a Talisman of Anger Management. I'm currently stuck at Ratsetsu in Chapter 2. He's damage sensitive I know that, one UT from the Falcon Claw reduce his health bar to half but there are too many IS Ninjas running around and throwing shurikens.

I believe this is the last difficult obstacle in Chapter 2 and it's smooth sailing to Genshin.
---
#10provettPosted 12/18/2012 5:18:48 AM
tbh, I usually just Splash Izuna him to death after the initial UT.
---